True Detective

Quentin Taranbino

Got Kavos, Warsaw and Germany to save for, need to get hooked on something so I can stay in and save!! All up to date on The Walking Dead sp needing some other series to get hooked on too. Watched the 1st episode, what night is this usually on TV? Also Dee and Jambo what site you watching it on the net?

Got Kavos, Warsaw and Germany to save for, need to get hooked on something so I can stay in and save!! All up to date on The Walking Dead sp needing some other series to get hooked on too. Watched the 1st episode, what night is this usually on TV? Also Dee and Jambo what site you watching it on the net?

Normally just download it as a torrent.

I sometimes use watchonlineseries.eu for other things tho'.

Loving this so far. The girl in the 2nd episode is incredible!

Very much so.

Another cracking episode, a little less intense than the first but still huge amounts of intrigue, and you just now (and some of you already do!) that shit is going to get wild at some point.

Yip loving this so far. Anyone else feel they have to watch each episode twice incase you've missed something or is that just me?

It is very deep, a little hard to follow at times,watching it twice may be the answer.

I find it similar to 'The Wire' with regards to the dialogue and the script. It feels as though there has been a deliberate attempt at making some of the dialogue hard to hear or difficult to pick up at first, forcing you to pay attention and get more involved. I remember first watching The Wire and thinking "what the f**k are people going on about?!?" but as soon as you tune in you get engrossed. True Detective has felt like that so far, there's no over explanation, no time to think.