True Detective

Quentin Taranbino

Rachel McAdams will be the surprise star, for me. I liked what we saw from her in episode one. Farrell is very capable of doing a good job in that role. Not convinced about Vince Vaughn, but time will tell. Far, far too early to make any sweeping statements comparing it to season one, but given that it was one of the best seasons of any tv show, it could be half as good and still be great.

Edited by FifeSons

Quite enjoyed the 1st episode. The accents aren't as strong as they were in the 1st season and seem a lot easier to follow but found the music was a bit too loud in comparison to speech. Had to keep turning it down at the music parts then turning it back up again to hear what they were saying.

So many shows/films are guilty of this, to be fair. It's amazing they can't sort that out.

Well it's all gone a bit Game of Thrones hasn't it?

Got to be alive though or else it would have been a headshot. ;)

Is Kitschs character supposed to in denial about being gay or what?

Enjoying it so far.

That was my 1st thought aswell, Probably going to get a lot of shows killing off supposed main characters early on now after GOT success.

Similar to the 1st season where it started very slowly and got better i've still got hope for this, Not liking the female cop so far though and her fucked up family story.

I'll stick with it although it is so far nowhere near as good as the first season. Farrell and Vaughan's characters I find interesting but the other leads not so much. There is obviously going to be a lot of back story in regard to who and why the guy was killed but think they really need to stare explaining some of that. So far we are 3 episodes in and very little had happened.