True Detective

Quentin Taranbino

• 5 months later...

Really enjoyed the first series. One of the best things I've seen on TV recently, that and Wolf Hall are a cut above anything released for the last couple of years IMO.

Read that Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughan are in the second series. Just sounds awful to me. Vince Vaughan is a comedy actor who manages to be utterly unfunny, whilst Colin Farrell I think is ok, I liked him in In Bruges but seems an odd one. I fear the worst.

Though in saying that up until recently I didn't rate Matthew McConaughey particularly highly but thought he was brilliant so maybe they've seen something I've not.

Really enjoyed the first series. One of the best things I've seen on TV recently, that and Wolf Hall are a cut above anything released for the last couple of years IMO.

Read that Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughan are in the second series. Just sounds awful to me. Vince Vaughan is a comedy actor who manages to be utterly unfunny, whilst Colin Farrell I think is ok, I liked him in In Bruges but seems an odd one. I fear the worst.

Though in saying that up until recently I didn't rate Matthew McConaughey particularly highly but thought he was brilliant so maybe they've seen something I've not.

I actually think the casting has real potential, Vince Vaughan can be really intimidating when he goes 'evil' and Colin Farrell has already proved with the right roles he's a very good actor.

Add Taylor Kitsch and Rachel McAdams and you've got a main cast to rival the original which was basically only Woody and Matthew.

Absolute shocker that this bird is being mentioned and no one has posted a photo of her.

Not many SFW ones on google images after you type her in for True Detective, but here's the girl in question. Incredible body when her clothes come off. She appears half naked quite a few times in it from memory. :P

post-14721-14287471979239_thumb.jpg

Not many SFW ones on google images after you type her in for True Detective, but here's the girl in question. Incredible body when her clothes come off. She appears half naked quite a few times in it from memory. :P

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1428747196.271801.jpg

The woman that plays his wife is rather tidy too.