Youth Teams Discussion.

Enigma

Great result considering No Hickey or Gilmour involved that could play at that age group as well. Hopefully these boys keep progressing, looking at the squad the great thing for me is that a lot are already out in loan, and a couple featuring for there clubs Hamilton, Campbell

4 minutes ago, qos1990 said:

Great result considering No Hickey or Gilmour involved that could play at that age group as well. Hopefully these boys keep progressing, looking at the squad the great thing for me is that a lot are already out in loan, and a couple featuring for there clubs Hamilton, Campbell

Agree, really encouraging.

Harry Cochrane another who didn't play. 

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 00:07, HibeeJibee said:

0-0 draw: 8pts from 4 games and top, not bad on paper.

However due to odd scheduling Greece (1pt behind) + Czech Rep (3pts) each have 1 game-in-hand on us, and Croatia (5pts) have 2.

Remaining games this season... Greece (H) in November then Croatia (H) + Greece (A) in March... will prove decisive in whether we remain challenging atop of group or fall away into 3rd or 4th.

It was a very good performance against a good Czech side, we looked very comfortable defensively and with a bit of luck (like Croatia) would have bagged al three points.

The back four were outstanding.

All the more disappointing that we couldn't beat Lithuania, but still early days and well in the mix for qualification.

• 5 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

21s vs Greece live on BBC sport website and the SFA YouTube channel just now.

Strange how you can tell which players are regulars at club level, and the ones who are still dodging about in kids football, simply by their physique. 

43 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Strange how you can tell which players are regulars at club level, and the ones who are still dodging about in kids football, simply by their physique. 

Johnston and Gilmour are the only ones who aren't first team regulars as far as I can tell.

Edited by craigkillie

14 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Johnston and Gilmour are the only ones who aren't first team regulars as far as I can tell.

Is Johnston a regular in Holland? No idea how hes done over there tbh

5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

No, he hasn't played for Feyenood yet.

I've completely misread your post and thought you didnt mention him, absolutely no idea how I've managed that.

Middleton has the left back fucked, yet cant do anything once hes beat him.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've completely misread your post and thought you didnt mention him, absolutely no idea how I've managed that.

Middleton has the left back fucked, yet cant do anything once hes beat him.

I thought Middleton was absolute junk in the Lithuania game, but he has been our most dangerous player since he came on tonight (purely by virtue of actually running at people).

Dearie me, Greece havent done anything but it's hard to claim Scotland deserve to win it. Playing against 10 men and theres nobody  Middleton apart, trying to take advantage of that.