Aberdeen v Viking Stavanger

La_Leyenda

With three clubs already knocked out of Europe, it's again up to Aberdeen to restore pride for Scottish football on the continent.

It's free entry, which is a rare thing at the football these days. Hopefully a decent crowd, ie over 5,000.

Loads of players on international duty, but gives McInnes the chance to give a few young boys a chance, and maybe Vernon and Zola a last chance to show they're actually strikers and not just on strike.

Weaver

Murray Hector Shaugnessy Reynolds

Masson Low Pawlett Wylde

Vernon McManus

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With three clubs already knocked out of Europe, it's again up to Aberdeen to restore pride for Scottish football on the continent.

It's free entry, which is a rare thing at the football these days. Hopefully a decent crowd, ie over 5,000.

Loads of players on international duty, but gives McInnes the chance to give a few young boys a chance, and maybe Vernon and Zola a last chance to show they're actually strikers and not just on strike.

Weaver

Murray Hector Shaugnessy Reynolds

Masson Low Pawlett Wylde

Vernon McManus

On loan at Alloa.

Hope they get a decent turnout given the price.

I'm going to head along. They played in Norway last year I think, is there a score to settle, should I anticipate carnage?

Doubt it, just because they are called "Viking" don't be anticipating raping, pillaging and sacking of monastries.. Those days are over, by all accounts

Archived