Celtic v Morton

hoopy1967

I take it Balde's been utter mince then? Perfect opportunity for him to build his confidence, you don't appreciate just how bad our defence is.

Hasn't really had much game time. He was rotten all pre season but was very good in Dublin against Liverpool. Far too early to make a judgement on him.

10 is at least 400/1, worth a pound's investment.

Normally I'd be wary about a consolation goal but we have Cham and Tony Wallace, so I'm not.

Cham has looked a lost soul in most of our games but I'm mindful that he has scored 2 against St Mirren and 2 or 3 V Motherwell teams in pre season. He's possibly one of these freaks of nature who saves his goals for bigger teams... but I could easily be talking bilge.

It's available on Ladbrokes plus one or two others.

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-matches/scottish-league-cup/Celtic-v-Morton-5840846.html

Don't really find evens for -2 and 21/10 for -3 very tempting. I'll give them a miss.

Thanks for that. I checked both sites on my phone earlier and couldn't seem to find those bets :unsure2:

Surely a game like this can be pay at the gate?

Im not taking my ticket as I originaly had to work till 7-00 but not anymore.

However the hassle of contacting our bus ticket dude to ask for an extra ticket or get one direct from Celtic is a right pain in the baws, meaning i will just give it a miss.

Its not going to be anywhere near a sell out so why not have a cash gate, itd encourage a few more last minute attendees and Morton would make a few extrs bob into the bargain, these cup games barely manage 20,000 yet a cssh gate would surely boost the gate.

No doubt the police would object on some pishy excuse about safety or security