Celtic v Morton

hoopy1967

It's a fair point though. Obviously it'd be nice if people didn't just turn out for big games but that's a fact of life for every club, and every time we've had a game which has brought the part-timers out we've been awful when a good performance might have had some coming back. Firhill on a Friday night two years ago, top of the league, optimism starting to build, pumped 5-1.

Sorry, can't let this lie. It was 5-0 :P

A decent chance to get away from the pressure of the league , where we have been struggling tbh. This is a whole new ball game with our players given the chance to play Scotlands top team and European hopefuls, in possibly the best stadium in the country. This can lift them to another level and, if they all play to their potential, we can let the Champions know they've been in a game.

Does anybody actually believe that pish :1eye We are in bigger trouble than Shakhter's sheep :unsure:

I've not had the, ahem, 'pleasure' of watching our 'performances' so far this season, so I'm going to try and look at this one as impartially as possible. (that sentence is a bit 'Dougie Rae', wasn't intentional I 'promise')

It's one of those games where we have absolutely nothing to lose, we should have absolutely zero pressure or expectations. What we need are 11 guys who play out of their skins, but their bodies on the line when the time comes, and hope that Celtic have a bit of an off-day. We will probably play with a back 5, our out balls will be punts to big Cham who doesn't seem to be able to hold anything up, so expect everything to come right back at us.

No matter what, lets get behind the team tonight, enjoy the occasion and get a bit of an atmosphere going. If we can prevent Celtic scoring until half time then you never know what could happen, it would get the crowd on their back.

I, like everyone really, expect us to lose but lets do so with a bit of a fight. 3-1 Celtic is my prediction.

Come on eh Ton!