Celtic v Morton

hoopy1967

Can't wait for this, hopefully we'll take up a decent support aswell.

We'll probably get fucked as per, but if Efe Ambrose is playing, who knows! :lol::D

Don't diss Efe! :angry:

Are you bringing 2000? Very impressive if that is the case.

TBH I wouldn't be surprised with a (relatively) huge away support on the night. The fixture will attract the core home support of 1500 or so at least, and some of the current stay-away fans too. Add to that a sizeable chunk of the local 28 Days Later populace and there's easily scope for 3-4000 in the away end.

Not forgetting another few thousand from Inverclyde travelling up to take in the game from the home end.

TBH I wouldn't be surprised with a (relatively) huge away support on the night. The fixture will attract the core home support of 1500 or so at least, and some of the current stay-away fans too. Add to that a sizeable chunk of the local 28 Days Later populace and there's easily scope for 3-4000 in the away end.

Not forgetting another few thousand from Inverclyde travelling up to take in the game from the home end.

Never going to happen. Only managed around 2000 at the big game against Thistle last season. If you can't pull 3000 in a title decider how can you expect 3000-4000 in a midweek cup game?

Nice wee pay out for Morton at minimum assuming Parkhead pulls in over 30,000 fans :)

Might get a crowd of around that if they put it on the season card or cap tickets at a tenner/give free kids with every adult etc, otherwise you will be looking at around 15k.

Smack bang in the middle of a champions league campaign with those packages around £90 its obvious what people will keep their cash for, sadly in a recession this is a choice a lot of punters face meaning games like Morton in the league cup inevitably suffer, hopefuly a bit of commonsense with regards the costing of this game will be used.

You can't even show up in that number for league or crucial Champions League ties champ.

Wouldn't be surprised if we outnumbered TGFITW tbh.

Getting tiresome.

Edited by Marsh

Never going to happen. Only managed around 2000 at the big game against Thistle last season. If you can't pull 3000 in a title decider how can you expect 3000-4000 in a midweek cup game?

Because local Celtic and Rangers supporters aren't interested in wee teams like Partick Thistle and Morton. I'm surprised I had to spell that out tbh.

Can't see more than 20,000 turning up. Maybe a decent away crowd but just beware don't try and have fun . The Parkhead Stewards/Nazi's hate it and get very intimidated with large noisy away crowds, unless your draped in a Union flag and your knuckles scrape the pavement funnily enough.

Nothing better than beating the Old Firm at anything, especially at Hampden ^_^ . Will be supporting the Ton big style here, if they play the way they did against us in the summer I think you have a chance.

Can't see more than 20,000 turning up. Maybe a decent away crowd but just beware don't try and have fun . The Parkhead Stewards/Nazi's hate it and get very intimidated with large noisy away crowds, unless your draped in a Union flag and your knuckles scrape the pavement funnily enough.

Nothing better than beating the Old Firm at anything, especially at Hampden ^_^ . Will be supporting the Ton big style here, if they play the way they did against us in the summer I think you have a chance.

I think you mean, if Celtic play the way St Mirren did against us in the summer we have a chance...

Very reasonable pricing from Celtic for this one. Tickets go on sale Saturday morning.

Adults: £12

Concession: £5

We could get 30k plus with those prices, not saying we will though :unsure2: