Conspiracies

Indeed. Oswald, in the book depository, with the revolver, twice. End of story IMO.

no chance.

oswald probably was in the book depository but there was more than likely a second shooter and some sort of plot within the cia to set it all up.

jack ruby, david ferrie, georges de morenschildt, the paines, guy bannister. there were far too many shady characters involved in this for it to be a lone nutter.

The JFK / Grassy Knoll / Magic Bullet conspiracy theories have been debunked completely.

actually it was the conclusion of the house (of representatives) committee on assassinations in 1978 that jfk was probably killed as the result of a conspiracy. thats what the official investigation into it said. jfk is the most obvious conspiracy of them all, that is completely true. he was killed by the cia in a coup d'etat. I'll give you a couple of others that are definitely true

rfk was killed by a guy called thane eugene cesar on behalf of the cia. sirhan sirhan was a victim of mind control to be the patsy.

yitzak rabin (israeli pm murdered in 95) was killed by his own government for giving too much away to the palestinians

9/11 was carried out by a faction within the american government.

not all conspiracy theories are true, but not all are false either.

no chance they would have drifted into "deep space" for a start they wouldn't have the thrust required to escape the gravitational pull of the earth.

The end was pure speculation on my part. As all I read was that they spotted something outside their window, had frantic phonecalls, then the one I quoted, and then they simply disappeared from all knowledge. Is it possible the ship is still floating aimlessly around the Earth with everyone inside it dead?

I seen a show on this the other month. Quite scary. They just kept sending cosmonauts up until they managed to figure out how to bring one back.

There was one recording that had the cosmonauts shuttle catch fire and killed them.

Aye it's scary to think you're abandoned in space, sounds like something the Russians would do though

This YouTube video is apparently a recording from a lost Cosmonaut. I just typed the lost cosmonauts recording into goggle and that's the 1st video to appear, so it's probably a lot of shite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2EtIKnxB2o

I think thats one that most people believe is a hoax, as she doesn't use the correct grammar and the like you'd expect. Although it's scary as hell if it is true

no chance.

oswald probably was in the book depository but there was more than likely a second shooter and some sort of plot within the cia to set it all up.

jack ruby, david ferrie, georges de morenschildt, the paines, guy bannister. there were far too many shady characters involved in this for it to be a lone nutter.

Could always throw this person in the mix.

http://coolinterestingstuff.com/real-unsolved-mystery-the-babushka-lady

Here's a belter, combines the Bermuda Triangle and Atlantis...

http://www.altering-perspectives.com/2013/06/giant-pyramids-and-sphinxes-found-in.html

Two scientists, Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki, working off the coast of Cuba and using a robot submersible, have confirmed that a gigantic city exists at the bottom of the ocean. The site of the ancient city — that includes several sphinxes and at least four giant pyramids plus other structures — amazingly sits within the boundaries of the fabled Bermuda Triangle.

According to a report by Arclein of Terra Forming Terra, Cuban Subsea Pyramid Complex, the evidence points to the city being simultaneously inundated with rising waters and the land sinking into the sea. This correlates exactly with the Atlantis legend.

There's something about the Boston Bombings which doesn't sit right with me. In a sense I'm reluctant to ever question the genuineness of a tragedy like that but then you look like some of the pictures that have been put forward by these conspiracy theorists and the points they've expressed and you think "That actually makes sense".

One of the main claims is that the guy in this notorious picture(http://wideshut.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/jeff.jpg), is actually an ex-soldier who was already an amputee before the bombings.

What are other people's thoughts? I feel it was faked but then I think about the two guys who are meant to be guilty and wonder about their role. Were they in on it, or are they scapegoats? It's quite interesting to read the theories.

Edited by Jamaldo

Not really a conspiracy theory but one that explains UFOs.

99.9% of sightings were of advanced spyplanes and covert Cold War aircraft and the American government actually encourged UFO stories.

Things like the rendlesham forget incident are interesting though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident

So the Queen got Biggie whacked?

One does not select a life of thuggery, the life of thuggery selected oneself.

Whit, the boy fae Dundee that posts on here, deid?

Thats why he isn't fond of Queen of the South, it's all falling into place.