Conspiracies

^^ Yes, the BBC reported it had fallen and you could still see the building in the background!! :lol:

That one is on youtube...cant link to it coz im at work (you tube is blocked) but should be easy to find

You could come up with coincidences about all big events.

I do think 9/11 wasn't black and white though, it definitely suited American self interests.

How much money have Western companies made out of Afghan/Iraq?

They must have started the war in Bosnia as well seeing as the same companies were used for logistics.

Dick Cheney was CEO of a company called Halliburton. That provides defence, infrastructure and energy. They profited massively after 9/11, and have made an absolute fortune from the Iraq War, so much so they now have a permanent base in Dubai. Cheney was the main starter of the think tank in the first point

There's nothing untoward about a company like Halliburton having a base in Dubai given their primary field of operations (oil/energy). The Bush administration had always targeted removing Saddam (Condoleezza Rice argued for it during the 2000 campaign) so that debunks the "Cheney planned war with Iraq for teh monies" myth.
Edited by yoda

Theres some interesting coincidences about 9/11 aswell...

• Exactly one year before the event a Government think tank said it would take a very long time to increase military expansion in the Persian Gulf (what they wanted), unless a major catastrophe occurred, like Pearl Harbour
  • The three passports of the bombers survived every attack, in perfect condition, and were discovered. Despite the planes black boxes being destroyed and lost
  • Steel only melts at a far higher temperature than petrol can reach, so there's no reason for WTC 7 to collapse since it never got a direct hit
  • Dick Cheney was CEO of a company called Halliburton. That provides defence, infrastructure and energy. They profited massively after 9/11, and have made an absolute fortune from the Iraq War, so much so they now have a permanent base in Dubai. Cheney was the main starter of the think tank in the first point
  • A frame was cut in the CCTV from the Pentagon attack
  • On September 10th Donald Rumsfield announced than 2.3 trillion dollars had disappeared from the pentagon finances, and he would be investigating where it went. The very next day the Pentagons accounting office was destroyed in the attack, and it would be impossible to find out where the money went
  • 2 months before the attacks, the leaseholder of the WTC site opened up an insurance policy, and included terrorist attacks in it. He went to great lengths to make sure both towers would be paid out for separately, ensuring he'd get double than what he previously would have
  • WTC 7 fell at "free fall speed", meaning there was no friction in its collapse, and it fell perfectly in time at every corner
  • The firefighters who rushed to the scene all claim to have heard "explosions" inside the towers

Easily debunked.

Theres some interesting coincidences about 9/11 aswell...

• Exactly one year before the event a Government think tank said it would take a very long time to increase military expansion in the Persian Gulf (what they wanted), unless a major catastrophe occurred, like Pearl Harbour
  • The three passports of the bombers survived every attack, in perfect condition, and were discovered. Despite the planes black boxes being destroyed and lost
  • Steel only melts at a far higher temperature than petrol can reach, so there's no reason for WTC 7 to collapse since it never got a direct hit
  • Dick Cheney was CEO of a company called Halliburton. That provides defence, infrastructure and energy. They profited massively after 9/11, and have made an absolute fortune from the Iraq War, so much so they now have a permanent base in Dubai. Cheney was the main starter of the think tank in the first point
  • A frame was cut in the CCTV from the Pentagon attack
  • On September 10th Donald Rumsfield announced than 2.3 trillion dollars had disappeared from the pentagon finances, and he would be investigating where it went. The very next day the Pentagons accounting office was destroyed in the attack, and it would be impossible to find out where the money went
  • 2 months before the attacks, the leaseholder of the WTC site opened up an insurance policy, and included terrorist attacks in it. He went to great lengths to make sure both towers would be paid out for separately, ensuring he'd get double than what he previously would have
  • WTC 7 fell at "free fall speed", meaning there was no friction in its collapse, and it fell perfectly in time at every corner
  • The firefighters who rushed to the scene all claim to have heard "explosions" inside the towers

Surly It doesn't actually need to melt? If it was heated to around 800-1000 degrees (roughly burning temperature of jet fuel I think), it would become malleable enough to collapse under it's own weight?

How do they expect us to believe that a few guys, all of whom had never done a single suicide attack before, carried out the biggest suicide attack of all time?

I'm glad you said it because that's exactly what I've been thinking.

I mean has anyone actually spoken to someone that was supposedly on one of these planes? No, they don't exist because the plane was a remote controlled missile.

Case closed.

Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople.

I know this, the prophecy was about it getting taken, more than actually being destroyed

Soooooo... the moon's still in the sky, aye?

Yes. But it had disappeared, and to ancient folk this was a sign, as the Moon was no longer visible or "wasn't in the sky"

There's nothing untoward about a company like Halliburton having a base in Dubai given their primary field of operations (oil/energy). The Bush administration had always targeted removing Saddam (Condoleezza Rice argued for it during the 2000 campaign) so that debunks the "Cheney planned war with Iraq for teh monies" myth.

Its more the fact they couldn't afford to move their entire operation to Dubai until 9/11 debacle

Surly It doesn't actually need to melt? If it was heated to around 800-1000 degrees (roughly burning temperature of jet fuel I think), it would become malleable enough to collapse under it's own weight?

Seemingly no steel structure has ever collapsed due to fire damage

They must have started the war in Bosnia as well seeing as the same companies were used for logistics.

Yep, nothing untoward about stealing another countries resources and killing over a million of them in the process.

Not sure if serious.....

If any of them had carried out a suicide attack before they wouldn't manage any other ones.

You are clearly overestimating the American security forces' level of competence tbh.

There are thousands of people who have carried out suicide bombings in Iraq and Afghanistan who have never been arrested for their crimes. Who is to say what other suicide attacks these people could be planning, with the extra experience they have gained?

But for a job as big as 9/11, I think only a terrorist who had carried out a suicide bombing before could pull it off.

I'm being deadly serious here

You are clearly overestimating the American security forces' level of competence tbh.

There are thousands of people who have carried out suicide bombings in Iraq and Afghanistan who have never been arrested for their crimes. Who is to say what other suicide attacks these people could be planning, with the extra experience they have gained?

But for a job as big as 9/11, I think only a terrorist who had carried out a suicide bombing before could pull it off.

Well, aye, obviously: Think about how long it'd take to wade through the body parts in the aftermath to find the right person's hand to cuff.....

Cue John Mcenroe....you cannot be serious......If you carry out a suicide bombing you are dead.....(suicide..aka killing yourself) Therefore you cannot carry out another unless reincarnation is a very quick process.

(suicide..aka killing yourself)

:lol:

Thanks for the clarification on this point. I see now what you were getting at.

Although it still doesn't explain how their passports were found on the ground after they had committed suicide. Dead people don't have passports - that's a fact that none of the sheeple can dispute.

Not sure if serious.....

If any of them had carried out a suicide attack before they wouldn't manage any other ones.

Cue John Mcenroe....you cannot be serious......If you carry out a suicide bombing you are dead.....(suicide..aka killing yourself) Therefore you cannot carry out another unless reincarnation is a very quick process.

Oh dear. :lol: