Conspiracies

It's not really. A lot of those things are made up and there aren't nearly that many similarities. Check it out on Snopes.

I've Googled a handful of those points and I've yet to come across a false one. Of course it's no more than coincidence, but it's also quite creepy at the same time.

I've Googled a handful of those points and I've yet to come across a false one. Of course it's no more than coincidence, but it's also quite creepy at the same time.

Similarly I googled one of the facts and it was wrong (John Wilkes Booth was actually born in 1838) so didn't bother with anymore.

Similarly I googled one of the facts and it was wrong (John Wilkes Booth was actually born in 1838) so didn't bother with anymore.

Fair enough. I hereby regard the initial post as utter pish.

Link me up Scotty.

It was removed from YouTube, you get others, which are seemingly fake. But the one involving Alexey Belokonev is seemingly true, as he's listed by the Russian Space Program as missing, with no official explanation. There was regular recordings on February 17 1961 about how "everything is satisfactory, we are orbiting Earth".

Then on February 24 1961 there was a garbled transmission about something outside the ship, that needed to be communicated instantly, then an SOS message was picked up, along with a frantic message... 'Conditions growing worse why don't you answer? . . . we are going slower . . . the world will never know about us. . . .' and then complete silence. It's believed the craft lost a key component, which they cosmonauts saw floating away, and then they lost thrust and merely drifted into deep space to die

The JFK / Grassy Knoll / Magic Bullet conspiracy theories have been debunked completely.

Indeed. Oswald, in the book depository, with the revolver, twice. End of story IMO.

It was removed from YouTube, you get others, which are seemingly fake. But the one involving Alexey Belokonev is seemingly true, as he's listed by the Russian Space Program as missing, with no official explanation. There was regular recordings on February 17 1961 about how "everything is satisfactory, we are orbiting Earth".

Then on February 24 1961 there was a garbled transmission about something outside the ship, that needed to be communicated instantly, then an SOS message was picked up, along with a frantic message... 'Conditions growing worse why don't you answer? . . . we are going slower . . . the world will never know about us. . . .' and then complete silence. It's believed the craft lost a key component, which they cosmonauts saw floating away, and then they lost thrust and merely drifted into deep space to die

no chance they would have drifted into "deep space" for a start they wouldn't have the thrust required to escape the gravitational pull of the earth.

What an awful way to go, if true of course!

Edited by WullieBroonIsGod

I seen a show on this the other month. Quite scary. They just kept sending cosmonauts up until they managed to figure out how to bring one back.

There was one recording that had the cosmonauts shuttle catch fire and killed them.