Conspiracies

This kind of stuff sums up the conspiracies. You make the point of a simple, irrefutable fact. Not something that's open to debate or interpretation and conspiracy theorists say "ah, but..". It's bizarre. Affirmation through repetition seems to be a new alternative to facts. 

You are just in denial because you are afraid.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

You are just in denial because you are afraid.

Im afraid of many things Thobs, please tell me/layman who should  i be afraid of? Don't f**k about as I've got my wife and kids screaming. Also my motherinlaw

Just now, SlipperyP said:

What is wrong with public transport? Its a  free trip (as in tabs) every time, enjoy. Smile and laugh all the way

I just don't like being close to the great unwashed - everyone gets on my nerves. 

Had my first experience of the tram recently - slow. Someone talking loudly on his phone. Had to weigh up how much I needed to reach my destination against how much better a place the world would be if I ended his 100db conversation abruptly with a swift right hand. 

Planes - airports full of noisy, badly dressed stag parties.

Buses - smelly people

Trains - smell of shite, even in first class. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I just don't like being close to the great unwashed - everyone gets on my nerves. 

Had my first experience of the tram recently - slow. Someone talking loudly on his phone. Had to weigh up how much I needed to reach my destination against how much better a place the world would be if I ended his 100db conversation abruptly with a swift right hand. 

Buses - smelly people

So you got some fobia. I'll give big hug and kiss. You'll be good. 

When the Pars score, what/who do you hug?

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Buses - smelly people

What's your opinion on cyclists then Shands? 

Askin for a friend. 

Grimbo 

2 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

What's your opinion on cyclists then Shands? 

Askin for a friend. 

Grimbo 

I used to cycle from Fife into work in Edinburgh most days. The hairiest part was dodging rocks thrown by the Muirhouse neds on the cycle path. Still see an incredible amount of cyclists passing trucks etc on the left at traffic lights - natural selection removes some of these from the gene pool. 

That doesn't answer my question.

What question?! You haven't addressed the very clear point about the pentagon being right next to a major motorway. If you can't accept the pentagon got hit by a plane there's genuinely no hope because you're actively looking away from proof!
Just did a quick Google of "9/11 structural engineer" and the first result was this page:

http://www.ae911truth.org/

On that page there is a list of professionals who have put their reputations on the line in pursuit of "the truth."

Now, as a neutral, when it comes to this conspiracy who should I listen to the most? The professionals, who studied engineering, architecture and construction for years and years, or the furious cries of an utterly clueless Morton fan on a Scottish football forum?

Or listen to the just as numerous professionals who seem perfectly happy with how the events played out.

They aren't putting there profession on the line. Chances are you'll get similar mentalists who watch youtube, think they know everything there is to know about structural engineering and they'll raise them up and give them more publicity.

It is completely fucking mental.
Please stop with this absolutely brutal patter. It's a clear sign of desperation and is totally baseless. It's just a stock deflection and reflects very poorly on anyone using it. It's a step above claiming you were on the wind up.

Anyway, I do enjoy these types of discussions. I never knew so many people were structural engineers and know how different types of buildings are supposed to react to a plane crashing in to them. Personally I don't have a fucking clue how a building should collapse when a plane hits it. I don't even know what type of metal the Twin Towers were made of or how they were built.

If you want to see how a building reacts when getting smashed by a plane just look at the Twin Towers.

I think the wee man had something to do with 9/11 even though he was aged -12 at the time, or has a past memory from a previous life about it.

He built me this lego "airplane" which is suspicious enough on its own...

UyuOzOw.jpg

...but it contains a quite frightening message upon closer inspection.

• 9 appears two times, the 9 and the upsidedown 6, representing the twin towers
  • The upsidedown 9 (aka 6) represents a fallen building
  • 11 appears 5 times, the two dashes between the numbers and the two clock hands
  • the three main destroyed WTC buildings are clearly represented by the 12&3
  • 12-6=6, 9-3=6, two sixes, two six, 26, the same number of terrorists involved in the attack
  • The time is 11:17.5 - the two WTC planes were American 11 and United 175

vazuWJg.jpg

I'm close to turning him in.

Edited by banana

1 hour ago, banana said:

I think the wee man had something to do with 9/11 even though he was aged -12 at the time, or has a past memory from a previous life about it.

He built me this lego "airplane" which is suspicious enough on its own...

UyuOzOw.jpg

...but it contains a quite frightening message upon closer inspection.

• 9 appears two times, the 9 and the upsidedown 6, representing the twin towers
  • The upsidedown 9 (aka 6) represents a fallen building
  • 11 appears 5 times, the two dashes between the numbers and the two clock hands
  • the three main destroyed WTC buildings are clearly represented by the 12&3
  • 12-6=6, 9-3=6, two sixes, two six, 26, the same number of terrorists involved in the attack
  • The time is 11:17.5 - the two WTC planes were American 11 and United 175

vazuWJg.jpg

I'm close to turning him in.

2ufz.gif

"even though he was aged -12 at the time"

Thats what he wants you to think! Bin Laden hid in a cave for years, your little terrorist hid in your missus cave for years as well.