• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting, also worth noting people give an article like that credence but refuse to contemplate 9-11 conspiracy theories. personally I am of the opinion a military-industrial-corporate coup took place in 1963 with the killing of jfk, and everything since with the slight exception of carter has just been a continuation of that.

:lol:

interesting, also worth noting people give an article like that credence but refuse to contemplate 9-11 conspiracy theories. personally I am of the opinion a military-industrial-corporate coup took place in 1963 with the killing of jfk, and everything since with the slight exception of carter has just been a continuation of that.

:blink: what?! :lol:

UN confirm beyond doubt that chemical weapons were used in Syria and that it was a war crime.....eh but cant say which side used them.....so whats the point?

To confirm that they were used?

Now did the 'rebels' have the capability to launch such an attack, and if they did why did the Syrian army shell the area afterwards?

The UN can only do what members allow and fund it to do, in particular those in the Security Council. If they were going to check out use of chemical weapons in Syria, they could only do it with the agreement of the Syrian Government, as no country was offering an army to force their way in, and thus had to limit the terms of their enquiry. However there should be enough clues in Appendix 5 of their report to satisfy any military expert about who fired the sarin filled rockets.

http://www.un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf

To confirm that they were used?

Now did the 'rebels' have the capability to launch such an attack, and if they did why did the Syrian army shell the area afterwards?

Yeah that's my point, The UN can't attribute blame and seeing as both sides are accusing each other, at the end of the day what difference does confirming they were used ,do?

nobody knows thats what he's been doing yet.  and the world has a body that deals with these things the united nations, britain and the uk are not the world police and have no right to be judge and jury on such matters.  we also have used chemical weapons btw, and we are the ones that sold them to syria.

And yet we were falling over ourselves to get into Libya when there is far more proven justification for intervention in Syria?

It's easy to see why the Arab World mistrusts the West!

With regard to us selling Syria the chemical weapons.....this is irrelevant to the arguement of intervention but an issue that needs addressed.

And yet we were falling over ourselves to get into Libya when there is far more proven justification for intervention in Syria?

With regard to us selling Syria the chemical weapons.....this is irrelevant to the arguement of intervention but an issue that needs addressed.

We should just do what the arabs do. Stand back and watch arabs kill each other.

why is there more justification? dont answer that I dont care what you think. and nobody I know was falling over themselves to get into libya.

We should just do what the arabs do. Stand back and watch arabs kill each other.

Which is what we seem to be doing.

This is where the UN should come in and pressure the Arab League to intervene.

why is there more justification?  dont answer that I dont care what you think.  and nobody I know was falling over themselves to get into libya.

:lol: with a clear & concise response like that you should work for the UN!

I don't recall the UN being hugely consulted about our intervention in Libya.

Archived