• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Al Qaeda linked rebels attack Christian village in Syria , this story has been reported on RT and AJ yet to see it on Western media ,obviously not a suitable subject!

Sounded quite peaceful a couple of days ago. Seems like anywhere Bob Fisk goes gets the shit bombed out of it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-in-maaloula-the-past-has-relevance-to-syrias-tragic-present-8101501.html

I'm all for getting stuck into US foreign policy, but holding up China as some kind of benevolent example of peace, harmony and purveyor of global hugs for us all to admire is stretching being anti-US a wee bit far imo.

Putins my new hero...."Kerrys a liar , he lies he knows its lies"Take that Obama!

Putin is an utter c**t in charge of an intolerant, corrupt, mafia state.

He deserves nothing but scorn whatever your views on Syria.

I'm all for getting stuck into US foreign policy, but holding up China as some kind of benevolent example of peace, harmony and purveyor of global hugs for us all to admire is stretching being anti-US a wee bit far imo.

China is a brutal capitalist country who don't care a jot for anyone who can't add to their coffers. They'll do anything short of warfare to secure raw materials and market share, and turn a blind eye to atrocities and thievery by the people they deal with. But they see war as bad for business, and have no ideological desire to transform countries to their model. The peace loving hippy bit wasn't entirely serious, but their amoral, realpolitik attitude probably makes the world a slightly safer place.

Yip, the usual from him. Shouting down and contesting everyone else's opinions/actions without offering his input on another solution. I agreed with a lot that he said there though.

Yip, the usual from him. Shouting down and contesting everyone else's opinions/actions without offering his input on another solution. I agreed with a lot that he said there though.

Me too actually, The US are looking very weak here , can't see how they can possibly sell an attack to anyone.

Eta.

Russia asks Turkey for info on sarin terrorists

printable version

6 June 2013

Russia has called on Turkey to share its findings in the case of Syrian rebels who were seized on the Turkish-Syrian border with a 2kg cylinder full of nerve gas sarin.

Russias top foreign official Sergei Lavrov tolday said the Kremlin wanted to get clear on the issue of chemical weapons used in Syria, since the allegation had taken on the role of a trading card in the conflict, becoming a focus of constant provocations

Like to expand on earlier bbc vs Syria comment.

I feel that for the last few years the bbc for whatever reason is aggressively attacking middle eastern countries.

You could see it happening in Iran, almost as if they were looking for one or two people amongst thousands and presenting it as the majority view.

Compared to itn or channel four they are much more aggressive, why are they not reporting the al queda element of this conflict?

Serious question, tinfoil hat time, does anyone now think that al queda are make believe and have been created by the cia and mossad?

I'm not saying that there isn't terrorists but maybe the CIA and Mossad are providing weaponry and expertise and in return helping to scare the western population and pacify them into accepting the bullshit illegal wars in which we are the real terrorists?

Archived