• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that must have taken you a good bit of searching. I should have said nobody who isnt an idiot said that.

Nope.

Exactly as I said, the tin-foil hat brigade. Who have been forecasting Armageddon for the last 60 years or so. Much as you are now.

Do you think you can have democracy without secularism? Democracy is the idea that the people are sovereign. In Islam, there is a divine sovereign.

this is a good point, some see democracy as unislamic, but if you read what people in islamic countries want its democracy. iranians are desperate for that for example, only a religious extremist would see it as unislamic, and they are only in the majority in a handful of places if any.

A/ avoid cruise missiles killing civilians

B/ avoid "boots on the ground"

C/ stop the civil war as quickly as possible

D/ stop the division in the UN

E/ stop the influx of al queda into Syria

F/ cut the al queda attacks into Iraq

G/ increase stability in the region which the yanks destabilised

H/ save as many lives as possible

All valid objectives.

Answer?

Back Assad

Plus his wife is stunning.

Won't happen as the UK is to the US as supercaley is to mhak.

Of course they are. Is Turkey the exception to the rule, or the norm?

I'd say the fact that tens of millions of Muslims over successive generations have broadly accepted secular authority fatally sinks your 'rule' below the waterline. You can't answer for that, because your claim was bogus.

Nope.

Exactly as I said, the tin-foil hat brigade. Who have been forecasting Armageddon for the last 60 years or so. Much as you are now.

you mean after much searching you found a single post on a site hosted by lyndon larouche, the kookiest of all kooky conspiracy theorists. this proves or disproves nothing. except that you are not to be taken seriously.

btw, as for armageddon, do you know about end times theology? did you know more than half of the entire bush jr administration was on record as being believers in this? this is not conspiracy theory, thats real.

you mean after much searching you found a single post on a site hosted by lyndon larouche, the kookiest of all kooky conspiracy theorists. this proves or disproves nothing. except that you are not to be taken seriously.

btw, as for armageddon, do you know about end times theology? did you know more than half of the entire bush jr administration was on record as being believers in this? this is not conspiracy theory, thats real.

That just marks you as being that spangle ss-icbm18 or whoever.

And yeh the yank far right zionist theology has been well covered here.

"ye need a nuclear war afore Christ will return" covers it.

That just marks you as being that spangle ss-icbm18 or whoever.

And yeh the yank far right zionist theology has been well covered here.

"ye need a nuclear war afore Christ will return" covers it.

Yip. Saor Alba/ Taxi for Ben and numerous others before my time I'm sure.

Yip. Saor Alba/ Taxi for Ben and numerous others before my time I'm sure.

Ah that's who taxi for Ben was....it occurred during my holidays so never found out .

I don't think you can really say this is World War III surely it's been too long since the last one. I'd class this as a reboot.

I'd be willing to bet f**k all happens though.

I'd like to know what the west is hoping for if the choose intervention.

Is it regime change, if so to what? The guys that cut people open and eat hearts?

And what is the evidence that it was the government that used chemical weapons and not the opposition?

Looks as though it was the rebels, whom the west want to arm, who poisoned there ain folk.

Have we learned nothing at all?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/#.UhyklGIjf1s.facebook

If Lab/Lib/Con go for giving handers tae these tubes they should never have power in the UK again.

EDIT: That news has still to be confirmed, but if it is, our masters in Westminster should be overthrown if they arm Al Qaeda even more.

Looks as though it was the rebels, whom the west want to arm, who poisoned there ain folk.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/#.UhyklGIjf1s.facebook

If Lab/Lib/Con go for giving handers tae these tubes they should never have power in the UK again.

EDIT: That news has still to be confirmed, but if it is, our masters in Westminster should be overthrown if they arm Al Qaeda even more.

Yeah on this. Is Assad so stupid as to launch a chemical attack on his own people, in the knowledge it would give the west all the reason it needed to engage him in war? He might be that stupid for all we know of course.

I'm agreeing with Tryfield here. :o

Archived