Listened to an interesting documentary on the radio at the weekend about the history of the Middle East and democracy.

The majority of these countries have been fucked since WW1 when the West marked borders around countries that the people inside don't want to be in. Small tribes are rulling over the majority and fucking them over again and again.

Perhaps the best thing is to readjust borders to suit each people?

Nasser 'readjusted' the borders in the 1950s, until the Syrian military revolted against rule from Cairo and re-established Syrian statehood. Since then your pan-Arab nationalism point has been pretty much redundant.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the UN convoy coming under fire from 'unidentified snipers' today is very ominous too. whats the bets those 'unidentified snipers' were british or american? fairly safe imo, or certainly in the employ of the british/american governments. and what about this from kerry-

The US administration had additional information about the attack that it would make public in the days ahead, he added.

what? eh? what on earth is that supposed to mean? we'll need a couple of days to cgi some fake evidence? got to clear this with the nwo first? could not possibly be more murky.

I think I'd actually go on one of those wanky anti-war marches if we got involved. Does Isreal really want the Golan Heights that much? What's the point of it all. It's just another reason why Scottish independence makes so much sense to me. I'd rather not be a part of the world police.

I tell you. If 'England' kill folk in Syria then I am moving my gaff back from Bucks to Scotland. We should just get to f**k from this. Oh and John Kerry can get to f**k. This is just not our argument.

So eh who actually wants to get involved, you know exempt kerry and his ridiculous hair and Hague and his highly punchable face? Is anyone outside of government actually wanting to dive into this, just seems a way of causing massive damage without any idea over weather or not we'd be backing the right side. The country is fucked we should be trying to help the innocent caught up in it get to of there and that's about it, eventually someone will win but the less countries involved in it the better, their are a few politicians itching to get involved to try and be glorious victors, what's the point?

its completely consistent with what a lot of people have been saying for quite a long time actually

By people you mean the likes on Lyndon la Rouche, Alex Jones and David Icke. I.e. the who's who of nuttier than squirrel sh*t demagogues

I don't know why, when these sort of conflicts happen, we can't use our economy and resources to play doctor rather than policeman.

Obviously there are extreme circumstances when international help can be required, for the vast majority of the time though we could spend a 1/10th (guess) of what we do on aid instead of weapons and be of more help.

Nutjobs, to be precise.

I think its crazy to believe the word of the US govt and British govt here, you would have to be a nutjob to do that after iraq. I don't know why its so inconceivable that this could easily be a false flag operation, we are desperate to get involved, it would be naive to dismiss that out of hand. its too late now anyway we have what we want, the pretext to intervene. the only question is whether we invented that ourselves or not. I think we did.

I think its crazy to believe the word of the US govt and British govt here, you would have to be a nutjob to do that after iraq. I don't know why its so inconceivable that this could easily be a false flag operation, we are desperate to get involved, it would be naive to dismiss that out of hand. its too late now anyway we have what we want, the pretext to intervene. the only question is whether we invented that ourselves or not. I think we did.

George Galloway, the British pro-Hamas and pro-anything that can destroy civilization, has revealed to the world that Israel supplied Al Qaeda with chemical weapons to use against Syrians in the civil war against the Assad regime.His accusations came the same week that Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan accused Israel of being behind the military coup in Egypt that ousted Muslim Brotherhood president Mohammed Morsi.

George Galloway, the British pro-Hamas and pro-anything that can destroy civilization, has revealed to the world that Israel supplied Al Qaeda with chemical weapons to use against Syrians in the civil war against the Assad regime.His accusations came the same week that Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan accused Israel of being behind the military coup in Egypt that ousted Muslim Brotherhood president Mohammed Morsi.

Plenty of people think George talks sense. :lol:

both these things are very plausible. britain and the usa have been talking about supplying arms to the very same people, it is in israels interests to destabilise syria and oust the muslim brotherhood from govt in a country it borders, the world is a very murky place I don't know why anyone would dismiss anything out of hand. good article you posted too btw.

Archived