According to "The West" chemical weapons have been used agaisnt civilians (Obamas red line) by the ruling government, and we are moving closer to military intervention.

But Russia and China and "The East" say its probably anti government terrorist so don't get involved, and Iran saying western intervention will be crossing their red line!

What next ? The last few times we "Itervined" to save civilians we left behind the slowly imploding hell of Iraq and the media ignored power vacuum sectarian hole that is Lybia.

Bearing in mind the west ignores Isreals chemical weapon attacks on Palestinian , and the US's chemical attacks in the Middle East .

What next?

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

world war 3, its what we want, America and Britain have been angling for this for a long time, they want to use Syria to provoke a conflct with China and Russia, and are generally pretty successful in getting what they want, the world is a changing and we are the main cause of it. after iraq nobody in the west should ever believe a word our governments tell us about foreign policy ever again.

According to "The West" chemical weapons have been used agaisnt civilians (Obamas red line) by the ruling government, and we are moving closer to military intervention.

But Russia and China and "The East" say its probably anti government terrorist so don't get involved, and Iran saying western intervention will be crossing their red line!

What next ? The last few times we "Itervined" to save civilians we left behind the slowly imploding hell of Iraq and the media ignored power vacuum sectarian hole that is Lybia.

Bearing in mind the west ignores Isreals chemical weapon attacks on Palestinian , and the US's chemical attacks in the Middle East .

What next?

Iran are compulsive sabre rattlers. Their "red line" (I can't get Jon Stewart's Red Lines & Gas joke out of my head now) will be pretty flexible, much like Obama's.

world war 3, its what we want, America and Britain have been angling for this for a long time, they want to use Syria to provoke a conflct with China and Russia

gd1 m8.

Channel 4 News: Syrians take to the street after 13yr old boy is tortured, killed and his body handed back to his family with the penis removed.

That sounds to me like Syria is ruled by an evil Dick-taker.

he probably wasn't lobbing anything anywhere is the point, its quite likely it was either the uk/usa or it was the rebels and they were given the chemical weapons to use by the uk/usa

/saudi arabia- major suspect

Just as Syria works closely with Iran and Russia. In fact the Assad regime would probably crumbled a long time ago if it wasn't being propped up by Moscow.

It seems to have been forgotten that this conflict started with the crushing of a popular uprising.

No easy answers now however, a horrific situation only getting worse.

true, they're all on our side, we have been working very closely with saudi and qatar

More like we're working for Saudi Arabia, who control Qatar absolutely. Why is the thing I don't understand. 19 of the 9/11 bombers were Saudis, most of the Jihadist Madrassas around the world, particularly in Pakistan, are funded by them. OK, they've got oil, but so have other places, including Iran. Why the west has sided with the Sunnis in their war against the Shia I've no idea.

Archived