The Saint Mirren relegation thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take the getting a bit of bantz from other clubs fans. Even Aberdeen and Morton fans ( yes even them ).

But Killie... Really?

They're actually in a far worse position than us. Only 1 point ahead despite having played a game more. Knocked out of the cup at home by an SFL team, yet more shite against an average team today. It gets worse...

In an absolutely shambolic financial position and they can't even sack the manager as you've just appointed him.

I envy alot of clubs position at the moment, at the same time I thank the fucking lord above I'm not a Killie fan.

Tough times at Rugby Park.

I really dont think there is much between the two teams on the park although I think Killie might just edge although that could be blue tinted? Saints game in hand is v Ceptic so unlikely any points will be gained there?

However we know that St Mirren will survive just fine if they are relegated but would we at Killie?

I've seen us relegated twice, but I've also seen us lift 5 trophys. Looks like the third one is on the way but I'll take that record tbh.

It's the St Mirren way, give with one hand and take with the other. :(

My word, you're an angry man this evening.

As long as there's a St Mirren, Kilmarnock will be just peachy.

Although we were beaten tonight, we showed definite signs of improvement against Motherwell. Can you say the same for your team?

Worrying times at the Dannydome.

As much as it would appear that you are attempting to provoke a reaction/hurt another forum user's feelings I actually agree with you completely.

Kilmarnock FC are a team of similar size and stature to that of my beloved Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co.

Kilmarnock FC are a team who have horrendous problems with debt and as such should have a lower playing budget than my beloved team.

Kilmarnock FC are a team that out perform my beloved team in the league every season.

Kilmarnock FC are a team who sacked Kenny Shiels when said Kenneth out-performed Mr Daniel Lennon as it would appear that Kilmarnock FC, even with all the problems they have, expect more there manager than my beloved club do.

All things being equal then Kilmarnock FC should be lagging behind my beloved club every season but the fact is they do not and that is why my beloved team are under achieving.

• 2 months later...

I think we'd have done well in this league regardless, but it's a great comfort to come into a league with such shite as St Mirren and Hearts on -15 points. It would be pretty humiliating for anyone to finish below either.

:)

Archived