The Saint Mirren relegation thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS.Did St Mirren not win a cup last season?.And now they're serious sh.te?.Any talk of anyone being relegation fodder at this stage of the season is utter tomfoolery.Even Hearts who've made a right good start can start to be a bit more confident.

Sure Thistle made a decent start and despite Saturday I'm quietly confident we'll have a good season.But no-one should be writing anyone off anytime soon.Sheesh.

You really wanted to make a positive statement then the brackets appeared. Green shoots of acceptance starting to appear among the St Mirren fans.

Can never be too confident when it comes to st mirren, that would set me up for a fall or portray arrogance, already plenty of that in this thread from other fans who have predicted our demise for years

Cheers mate. I was thinking more towards the ground for parking. Is anywhere else recommended for away fans near the ground?

Car park in the stadium is £4 for home or away fans.

Hold on, St Mirren have signed a guy who's never played a professional game before, this could be be them staying up now.

We had no other options after Aberdeen signed all the dour midfielders.

Hold on, St Mirren have signed a guy who's never played a professional game before, this could be be them staying up now.

Oopsie, looks like someone is not very good at reading figures.

Who?

Certainly not Jake Caprice. Eight games at the dizzy heights of League Two.

When was the last time the fuddies managed to beat a Scottish football team? Pumped on their own turf by a bog-average Morton side, beaten twice by Queen of the South in the space of a month, and raped whenever they play in the SPL.

Shame really.

greggy.png

Archived