The Saint Mirren relegation thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St. Mirren won't finish above us. £10/£20 charity bet up for grabs on that one. Lex, perhaps?

They definitely need to add to their squad and/or change their manager. Finishing in the bottom 2 in my book if they don't. Still plenty of time to sort it out though.

The only positive we can take from the defeat today is that it's more ground Hearts have made up on St Mirren :D

Ha ha, I'll drink to that mate! :D

Gutted it's over with 105 points still to play for tbh.

:lol:

I'm out of greenies but I'm owe you one for that, superb post! :lol:

Danny's post match interview: "Very positive stuff from us in the first half. We tried to play in the manner that we wanted. We tried to own the ball and manipulate the ball and do everything with it"

"The only thing we didn't have was an end product"

"We certainly have a group of players here who have a good quality"

I'll have some of what Danny is drinking.

Very worrying times ahead at St Mirren Park. Killie are shite, just thankfully not as shite as St Mirren. As for Harkins, he only raises his game against Killie these days, the rest of the time he's a waste of a triple xl shirt.

Ta ta St Mirren!

Danny's post match interview: "Very positive stuff from us in the first half. We tried to play in the manner that we wanted. We tried to own the ball and manipulate the ball and do everything with it"

"The only thing we didn't have was an end product"

"We certainly have a group of players here who have a good quality"

I'll have some of what Danny is drinking.

His post match interviews are produced with someone helping him. Think how bad they'd be with no assistance.

Apart from having no end product and losing concentration to concede three we were fantastic! :lol:

Open to allegations of happy clapping but still not sure getting rid of the manager a few weeks in is the way forward.

Which minority will you go for this time in you're "poking of fun" ?

Since your idea of "poking of fun" at disabled people was in actual fact me calling someone a spacker, I'm sure you'll find offence in whatever I say, so why don't you pick for me?

Archived