The Saint Mirren relegation thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not correct. We've beat Killie and drawn with St Mirren and Hibs post-split. We're now on 35...

It's from half an hour into our game against hearts, so at that point we would have been 1-0 up and on 33 points in the live table.

That's not correct. We've beat Killie and drawn with St Mirren and Hibs post-split. We're now on 35...

Its not my twitter, but I'll defend it regardless and point out its a "As it stands" table half an hour into your match against Hearts you were winning at that point, which put you up to 33 points but then went on to lose, which put you back to the 30 mark

Its not my twitter, but I'll defend it regardless and point out its a "As it stands" table half an hour into your match against Hearts you were winning at that point, which put you up to 33 points but then went on to lose, which put you back to the 30 mark

I would like to apologise.

Sorry.

I would like to apologise.

Sorry.

As I say its not my twitter, so I take no offence or credit from it. Pretty sure its Radfords

A wankfest over missing the playoffs by the skin of your teeth :lol:

Thankfully we've never needed the play-offs to stay up. What's it like?

Great thread.

So what's the protocol? Does it get resurrected in August or does a new version get created?

Create a new one in August. You can be certain they'll be there or there abouts.

Embarrassingly, some seem proud of that.

Create a new one in August. You can be certain they'll be there or there abouts.

Indeed, we may well be, but at least we won't put ourselves several millions of pounds in debt to avoid it.

But as Stu asked, what is it like to actually be involved in a play off to stay up?

Now that would be an embarrassing situation to be in.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's see what the Hibs fans had to say earlier in the season:

You should be very concerned.

Despite Hearts' point deduction, the 1st division awaits the mighty Saint Mirren.

Tough times ahead for Saint Mirren fans.

I'm also willing to bet that Partick will finish above St Mirren. Could even double it up with Hibs to finish above the Buddies too if anyone so wishes.

Starting a thread isn't exactly time consuming, my friend.

Saint Mirren are going down, and you know it. Your lot contribute absolutely nothing to this league anyway, so it's fair to say that you won't be missed.

Deal with it.

If the unthinkable does happen, feel free to bump this thread, seeing as it irritates you so much - but i'm certain, that won't be happening.

We all hate Saint Mirren.

:lol:

:lol:

greggy.pnggreggy.pnggreggy.png

8w7qHc.gif8w7qHc.gif8w7qHc.gif

I think we'd have done well in this league regardless, but it's a great comfort to come into a league with such shite as St Mirren and Hearts on -15 points. It would be pretty humiliating for anyone to finish below either.

I feel very confident that St Mirren won't finish above us.

So just how humiliated were you at the end of the season? greggy.png

St. Mirren won't finish above us. £10/£20 charity bet up for grabs on that one. Lex, perhaps?

They definitely need to add to their squad and/or change their manager. Finishing in the bottom 2 in my book if they don't. Still plenty of time to sort it out though.

I'm also willing to bet that Partick will finish above St Mirren. Could even double it up with Hibs to finish above the Buddies too if anyone so wishes.

I hope someone took these offers up.

Archived