The Saint Mirren relegation thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When was the last time the fuddies managed to beat a Scottish football team? Pumped on their own turf by a bog-average Morton side, beaten twice by Queen of the South in the space of a month, and raped whenever they play in the SPL.

Shame really.

When was the last time Morton graced the top division? Absolutely humiliated season after season for 25 years. Meaning you have never in your life seen your club compete at the top division.

25 years.

It's not a shame, really.

VT doesn't care about what he's seen in his lifetime - it's all about the illustrious history...

And before you bring up your League Cup win, that's not a major trophy and doesn't count for a single thing. Apparently.

And before you bring up your League Cup win, that's not a major trophy and doesn't count for a single thing. Apparently.

If it doesn't it would mean Morton's only success was in the 1920's almost as long ago as Hibs.

Which makes 25 years a drop in the ocean, and 38 years equally so.

"38?", you ask. Why that is the number of years since Morton last finished above St Mirren in the top division. How about that for illustrious?

When was the last time the fuddies managed to beat a Scottish football team? Pumped on their own turf by a bog-average Morton side, beaten twice by Queen of the South in the space of a month, and raped whenever they play in the SPL.

Shame really.

greggy.png

Championship forum for your Greenock pish

Christmas is getting closer.

I hope to f**k Danny Lennon stays.

I'll take the getting a bit of bantz from other clubs fans. Even Aberdeen and Morton fans ( yes even them ).

But Killie... Really?

They're actually in a far worse position than us. Only 1 point ahead despite having played a game more. Knocked out of the cup at home by an SFL team, yet more shite against an average team today. It gets worse...

In an absolutely shambolic financial position and they can't even sack the manager as you've just appointed him.

I envy alot of clubs position at the moment, at the same time I thank the fucking lord above I'm not a Killie fan.

Tough times at Rugby Park.

I'll take the getting a bit of bantz from other clubs fans. Even Aberdeen and Morton fans ( yes even them ).

But Killie... Really?

They're actually in a far worse position than us. Only 1 point ahead despite having played a game more. Knocked out of the cup at home by an SFL team, yet more shite against an average team today. It gets worse...

In an absolutely shambolic financial position and they can't even sack the manager as you've just appointed him.

I envy alot of clubs position at the moment, at the same time I thank the fucking lord above I'm not a Killie fan.

My word, you're an angry man this evening.

As long as there's a St Mirren, Kilmarnock will be just peachy.

Although we were beaten tonight, we showed definite signs of improvement against Motherwell. Can you say the same for your team?

Worrying times at the Dannydome.

But Killie... Really?

Offt good catch, Confidemus.

Poor Lex :(

Archived