The Saint Mirren relegation thread

A relegation thread in August? Have you nothing better to do?

Starting a thread isn't exactly time consuming, my friend.

Saint Mirren are going down, and you know it. Your lot contribute absolutely nothing to this league anyway, so it's fair to say that you won't be missed.

Deal with it.

If the unthinkable does happen, feel free to bump this thread, seeing as it irritates you so much - but i'm certain, that won't be happening.

We all hate Saint Mirren.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things will not continue the way they are. If Danny doesnt have it sorted by Xmas at the very latest (maybe even by next weekend if we lose 2 games this week) he will be gone and we will be able to buy in January as he has spent very little money as yet and unlike some clubs we do not have a restriction in bringing in players.

We have some very good players in the squad. The problem at the moment is formation, lack of squad depth and a shite defence. 3 more players coming in this week allegedely. Any half decent manager at Xmas will sort it out :) .

PT fans should read P&B threads from Dundee, Dunfermline etc fans over the last six seasons and learn a lesson.

You'd do well to focus more on your own failings. We aren't your relegation rivals.

Saint Mirren are going down, and you know it. Your lot contribute absolutely nothing to this league anyway, so it's fair to say that you won't be missed.

Deal with it.

If the unthinkable does happen, feel free to bump this thread, seeing as it irritates you so much - but i'm certain, that won't be happening.

0/10.

Deal with it.

I dont hate St Mirren (apart from the 87 cup final). Quite a likeable club to be honest

Deal with it.

LOL @ Celtic?

LOL @ Celtic?

Was thinking that daft Hibs fan myself, Big Rob or Forever Hibs was it?. Either way, he really is raging at the St Mirren. Who does he think he is? Neil Lennon?

If St Mirren do go down to the Championship at the end of the season it is quite possible they could face The Clone Rangers with a points deduction for being in administration if the gossip about their financial woes become true :) .That would be hilarious if St Mirren came back up to the Premier league as Championship champions ahead of them :lol: .Every cloud Buddies,every cloud and all that ;) .

Was thinking that daft Hibs fan myself, Big Rob or Forever Hibs was it?. Either way, he really is raging at the St Mirren. Who does he think he is? Neil Lennon?

He is either a Hearts fan masqurading as a hibbee, or even a morton fan, masquerading as a hearts fan pretending to be a hibbee, imo.

It's not even fucking September. Last year we were bottom at this time, then finished 3rd for f**k sake. Give it until October then hit the panic button

Is the Alamo bar still open? Is parking round there still handy for the new (to me anyway) ground?

Yes and yes. Although I certainly wouldn't park my car around there!

Yes and yes. Although I certainly wouldn't park my car around there!

Cheers mate. I was thinking more towards the ground for parking. Is anywhere else recommended for away fans near the ground?

Cheers mate. I was thinking more towards the ground for parking. Is anywhere else recommended for away fans near the ground?

If I was coming from Glasgow I'd get the train from central to Paisley SJ. It's a 10 minute journey and the stations a literal stones throw from the ground. You won't get parked anywhere near as close unless you're there for 12 noon.

Archived