The Saint Mirren relegation thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we lose to either QoS in midweek and/or Partick Thistle in Paisley next Saturday then I reckon Danny will get the bullet.

A big week ahead for him.

Silly to say we are certs to go down at this early stage, but accepted we are fucking brutal at the moment.

As opposed to creating a new thread, why didn't the OP just bump the similarly titled thread from last season? Or the thread from the season before that, or from the season before that, or from the season before that, or from the season before that...etc etc.

We've been written off every single season since we came up, and we're still here. I hate to break it to all the haterz, but we'll still be here next season too.

There is definitely "something up". Not sure what it is, but the team who are pretty much the same team as last season seem as if they had never played together. The change of keeper will obviously alter things at the back but the more I see him the more I think that Cornell is not as bad as some are saying and in fact is being put into trouble more by his defenders than a lack of ability. He's made a few mistakes mind, so not letting him off that lightly. Harkins being moved forward with Gowser moved back is definitely not the right tactic as it seems that while Harkins can provide something to the side, he doesn't offer what Gowser does in the forward midfield position.

Of course the transfer window is still open, so who knows, but it does feel that there is, as I say, "something up". Bad blood with Mair being pushed out? Lennon losing the dressing room?

Things will not continue the way they are. If Danny doesnt have it sorted by Xmas at the very latest (maybe even by next weekend if we lose 2 games this week) he will be gone and we will be able to buy in January as he has spent very little money as yet and unlike some clubs we do not have a restriction in bringing in players.

We have some very good players in the squad. The problem at the moment is formation, lack of squad depth and a shite defence. 3 more players coming in this week allegedely. Any half decent manager at Xmas will sort it out :) .

PT fans should read P&B threads from Dundee, Dunfermline etc fans over the last six seasons and learn a lesson.

Posting a well published picture and calling someone a "spazzy" are just totally un-linkable in moral terms. (unless you condone such behaviour)

^^^

Doesn't understand how quotation marks work.

Its a sad day when all you have is punctuation as a defence.

You're not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

Referring to something I said, you placed the word "spazzy" in inverted commas, like so. The word I used was "spacker".

So not punctuation. Just entirely unfactual quoting.

Don't let that stop your wee spacker crusade though. Oops!

Archived