Facts you made up

Mak

Although it looks remarkably similar to Earth, the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory was actually located on the planet

Alderaan. This planet was destroyed by the Death Star in the first Star Wars film.

Although the factory was destroyed, vast amounts of chocolate floated through space - to a galaxy far, far away - in other words - our galaxy - the Milky Way (no pun intended) and eventually arrived here on Earth.

So, if you like chocolate - you can thank Darth Vadar and his friends (and Willy Wonka - I suppose)

As springtime gets into full swing it's nice to recall that modern betting was invented by a group of Welsh sheep farmers in April 1974.

Gareth Stanley Jones and Iwan James Evans were arguing about which of the lambs in the flock would jump the highest and the "gambolling" concept was born.

Stan and James, as they were better known, kept the argument going and Stan eventually won all of James' flock - the first person to be "fleeced".

The original storyline for "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" involved aliens from outer space inventing the internet so everybody spends all their time sitting in front of a computer while the aliens quietly take control of the Earth.

Sounds a bit far-fetched to me!

Averaging just over a post-per-month, P&B's Fullerene is currently polling at 86% (Gallup) to play the lead hero role in the 2017 Scottish false flag remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

The James Bond character Jaws was actually portrayed by Cliff Richard.  In the 2 films he appears in, the body and face of Richard Kiel was superimposed over the top of Richard.

The James Bond character Jaws was actually portrayed by Cliff Richard. In the 2 films he appears in, the body and face of Richard Kiel was superimposed over the top of Richard.

Due to Cliff's little knowledge of the James Bond series, Cliff didn't actually realise that guns would be used during the filming, as Cliff suffers from a major fear of guns. His scenes as Jaws were superimposed due to Cliff being terrified in every scene and breaking down into tears every time a gun was in his line of sight.

The James Bond character Jaws was actually portrayed by Cliff Richard.  In the 2 films he appears in, the body and face of Richard Kiel was superimposed over the top of Richard.

While sceptical at first - this is all beginning to make sense.

I always thought "The Spy Love who loved me" and "Summer Holiday" were similar films but I could not think why.

All the same, I think they missed a trick not casting Hank Marvin as James Bond.

While sceptical at first - this is all beginning to make sense.

I always thought "The Spy Love who loved me" and "Summer Holiday" were similar films but I could not think why.

All the same, I think they missed a trick not casting Hank Marvin as James Bond.

Hank Marvin did actually make an uncredited appearance in a Bond film. He's the midget henchman in The Spy Who Loved Me.

Chris Sutton used to share a toothbrush with his pet dog, Clover, as he thought this was some sort of good luck ritual before match days. He has since given Clover his own toothbrush since the final day of the 2002/03 season, however.