Facts you made up

Mak

I was just listening to Swannies EP from 1947. Hard broth blues.

1. Tea bag lady

2. A9 sheep hounding

B-side

1. White leg gone blue in the sea

2. Nessie ate my lunch.

I've smashed it up cos it was to tragic, no wonder he killed himself after his holiday to the Dee.

Grimbo

My granddad used to convince us Swannie was singing "Arbroath Blues". Happy days.

Just saw on the lunchtime news that if your doctor signs you off work, suffering from self-delusion and gullibility, you can claim £1million from your local Co-op but only on a Wednesday afternoon.

I feel the need, the need for speed.

Edited by dee_62

Star Wars was originally titled 'Space boy fingers his sister', but George Lucas decided it gave too much of the plot away.

Likewise 'You'll never guess which baddie is Luke's father' or Empire Strikes Back as it later became known.

Are you the People's Front of Judea?

Edited by dee_62

Likewise 'You'll never guess which baddie is Luke's father' or Empire Strikes Back as it later became known.

Are you the People's Front of Judea?

Just don't ruin the end of "Bruce Willis is a fucking Ghost" or " Kevin Spacey is making this shit up as he goes along" for me

Joseph Heller's book Catch 22 was originally only supposed to be called Catch. He was having trouble getting someone to publish it and was knocked back 21 times by various publishers. When he submitted it to another publisher he wrote 22 on the cover to remind himself it was his 22nd attempt. The publisher was so impressed by Heller's struggle to get the book published that he kept the 22 in the book's title.

Just don't ruin the end of "Bruce Willis is a fucking Ghost" or " Kevin Spacey is making this shit up as he goes along" for me

fairy nuff, I won't mention "The Red Indian dude actually talks, kills Jack and escapes out of the window of the looney bin" then.

Tribute group to Worldwide 80s pop sensation Bananarama, the Iranian band Bananaramadan have to date outsold the original group by 3:1 in the Islamic world.

According to Wikipedia their most popular song is a cover of the Supremes "Stoned Love".

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

During his lifetime Steve McQueen was well known for his love of fast cars. However, according to medium Derek Acorah, Hollywood's King Of Cool has changed his viewpoint since his untimely 1980 death.

He now drives a ghostly Toyota Prius, and for shorter urban journeys prefers to hop aboard one of the afterlife's freely available and regular hybrid electric buses.

Actress Lilian White decided to change her name after people started to use the phrase "going for a Lilian White" as rhyming slang for going to the toilet. Unfortunately she was ill-advised on the name she changed to as she became known as Lilian Gish.

In 2014 a tribute tribute group formed to cash in on this succees. They were called Bananaramaramadana, however sales to date have totalled zero on the account of their name being too long to print on single record sleeves.

In the 1980s it was mooted that an all female supergroup to be known as Bananaramadonnasummer be formed to release a charity record called "I feel love in the first degree" for International Women's Day.

Unfortunately the idea was thought to be shite.

A survey has, somewhat unsurprisingly, revealed that carrots are the most popular vegetable grown in convent gardens whilst another survey reveals that the nuns eat less carrots than other vegetables.

They give most of them to the poor and needy you dirty minded lot.

In 2014 a tribute tribute group formed to cash in on this succees. They were called Bananaramaramadana, however sales to date have totalled zero on the account of their name being too long to print on single record sleeves.

2015 tribute tribute tribute group Bananaramaramadanadingdong's US west coast tour resulted in sold out arenas of hipsters eager to be seen posturing in the irony of the band being more successful than their parent tribute tribute band.

New wave pop combo the B-52s, were, contrary to popular belief, not named after the shape of the nose cone on the American bombers which dropped the bombs over Japan at the end of WW2. They were in fact, the 52nd officially registered tribute act to Bananarama.