Facts you made up

Mak

James the VI who was also James I, although not sure which King he was actually invented the 1st modern monetary system. Coins were mainly used as deceptive pieces but of little monetary value, they were most commonly used for playing "heads or tails".

The true monetary system was jam, although the King was fond of quince & turnip jam the commoners preferred black current jam possibly because it was more accessible. Anyway it is written in a book dated 1616 by Sir Pip de Corsey that he paid his feuds n serfs off in black'currency to avoid paying King J 1+6=7 his dues. This the black economy was born.

The fate of Sir Pip was that when King J the 7th found out about de Corsey's underhanded cheateries he had him crushed & lo & behold that is the etymology of the phrase to squeeze the rich until their pips squeak.

Grimbo

On early pressings of 1970 novelty hit 'Gimme Dat Ding' by the Pipkins, an off-mike Roger Greenaway can allegedly be heard making several lewd comments about Princess Margaret, and endorsing the regime of Papa Doc Duvalier and the Tonton Macoute, before requesting a 'fucking blow job' from a studio engineer.

This was edited out of subsequent versions and it was believed that Greenaway had been experimenting with a mix of PCP and Bennylin during the sessions.

American Blues legend "Swannie Ponds" (cousin of Muddy Waters) took his unusual moniker after spending his post war summer holidays in a B&B off the Cleppy Road in Dundee.

I was just listening to Swannies EP from 1947. Hard broth blues.

1. Tea bag lady

2. A9 sheep hounding

B-side

1. White leg gone blue in the sea

2. Nessie ate my lunch.

I've smashed it up cos it was to tragic, no wonder he killed himself after his holiday to the Dee.

Grimbo