Facts you made up

Mak

18 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

By 2030 you will be required by law to interact via social media within the 1st 15 minutes whilst watching live tv. If you do not do so the news smart televisions will automatically lock you out.

Don't be silly. We're watching you now. Always have been. What makes you think you need to contact us?

Don't be silly. We're watching you now. Always have been. What makes you think you need to contact us?

Your shows constantly tell us to “tell us what you think via Twitter etc” the girls on babestation always tell you to phone in.
Would be great if my tele or that was watching me because i could start asking it where all the stuff i lose in this house seems to disappear to.

55 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Your shows constantly tell us to “tell us what you think via Twitter etc” the girls on babestation always tell you to phone in.
Would be great if my tele or that was watching me because i could start asking it where all the stuff i lose in this house seems to disappear to.

:lol:

4 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Don't be daft. We've got it.

7 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

It is amazing that the government keeps track of everyone by collecting odd socks and having them analysed and nobody seems to notice. "Oh no, it must have gone missing in the wash". Not really. Sinister forces afoot. No pun intended.

Jet fuel doesn't melt lint traps

25 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

It is amazing that the government keeps track of everyone by collecting odd socks and having them analysed and nobody seems to notice. "Oh no, it must have gone missing in the wash". Not really. Sinister forces afoot. No pun intended.

What must they have though when they analysed throbber's old socks? 

45 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

What must they have though when they analysed throbber's old socks? 

In order to keep them hidden they thought they had to come up with an absolutely ridiculous scenario that would divert any and all attention from the disaster zone that was those socks. They've taken it too far now, and we're due to leave on the 31st.

EU happy to see us leave with or without a deal as they do not want to be associated with anyone/anything that can produce whatever happened to those poor socks.

39 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

What we know as chili con carne derives from adobe - the stuff Mexicans built houses from. When Texas was being formed, the early settlers were starving so the Mexicans gave them plates of adobe for a laugh.

This is also where we get the word 'con' in the sense of tricking somebody for financial gain.