Facts you made up

Mak

Soft toilet paper was invented in 1886 by an Andrew Rex from Kelty. (His brother Dugald invented the condom.) Before then they had to use that hard scratchy stuff.

Unfortunately the roll he presented to Queen Victoria proved to be faulty, as the first time she used it her finger went through. As a result Rex became the last man in Britain to be executed on the direct orders of the monarch.

2 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Unfortunately the roll he presented to Queen Victoria proved to be faulty, as the first time she used it her finger went through. As a result Rex became the last man in Britain to be executed on the direct orders of the monarch.

Are we talking about Andrew's product or Dugald's product here?

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Are we talking about Andrew's product or Dugald's product here?

Please yourself, I made it up anyway. (Actually I pinched part of it from Viz, before anybody points that out.)

was eating a bag of millions sweets earlier when i said to her 'did you know that half a bag of these counts as 2 of your 5 a day'
her - 'i knew that'
me - 'where did you learn that?'
her 'i read it somewhere'

when facts you made up meets out of the mouth of babes.

There is a secret vault in the Vatican holding one of the Dead Sea Scrolls which will never be released to the public.

It reads "All characters fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, is coincidental."

Chris Law, the SNP MP,  actually wanted to be a lawyer when he was younger. However, being very tall it wasn't long before a career in basketball beckoned. He was offered a trial with top US basketball team the New York Knicks but a fear of flying put paid to that dream.