Facts you made up

Mak

The Chinese New Year used to be the same time as everyone else's until Freddie Laker introduced cheap trans Atlantic flights in the late 70s/early 80s. At this point, Chairman Mao couldn't book any seats to see his relatives in New York, so he decreed that the Chinese New Year would be pushed back thus enabling millions of Chinese the opportunity to travel when the Brits were already back at work.

Diego Costa's Mum invented Costa Coffee.

He is constantly teased by opposing players who shout coffee and cake related remarks to him during games.

He has never scored against mediera as the abuse was so bad.

Diego's mum is in fact veteran actress Denise Coffey.

A house made of mouse impenetrable pencils would have saved the 3 little pigs being evicted by the BB wolf & having to move into the brick abode. The rent they could have saved would be rather substantial, probably even being able to upgrading their motor to something a bit more flash.

The grandmama eating BB wolf, would have been able to pull off the RR hood deception far more convincingly had he bothered to have an 1/2 decent shave (inc his front paws) then worn mittens, also a bit of mouthwash wouldn't have gone amiss. He could have been rogering little RR hood daft had he just taken a bit more time to work on himself. Oh & maybe hidden the mad axman's axe. Still I don't think he deserved to die because of his slapdash shoddy plan. The granny (like all grannies) are old & decrepit buggers.

Grimbo

Christ, this thread's going from Bard to verse.

Shall I compare dee to a summer's day?

A fact I didn't make up - Dunfermline's short lived strip club was notable for two things..

1. One of the dancers got knocked up by big Sol Bamba.

2. They had a daytime creche, so weary dads could drop off their toddlers and go get a lapdance.

Shall I compare dee to a summer's day?

A fact I didn't make up - Dunfermline's short lived strip club was notable for two things..

2. They had a daytime creche, so weary dads could drop off their toddlers and go get a lapdance.

.......while the local paedos paid their way into the creche's viewing gallery?