Kilsyth squad

c.gull

:lol: f**k sake. A few kinna dim folk in this forum.

Well if I did ever pull on the boots (if ye kept me oot the Coachy long enough) you would have to make sure the wee clubhouse bar was well stocked every week.

f**k off you twat!! Most folk post honest decent story's or the odd dodgey rumour . Piss off back to your rock ya cretin! and take all yir wee pals

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k off you twat!! Most folk post honest decent story's or the odd dodgey rumour . Piss off back to your rock ya cretin! and take all yir wee pals

:lol:

I knew f**k aw about this. Just my name that was getting used in the wind up because I'm fae Kilsyth.

Would rather shovel dug shite than have anythin to do with that team anyway so its cool.

Thanks for confirming that rob Roy guy we all knew it was shite. Just couldn't work out why??? Still can't. Couple of wee fannies!!

:lol: You know fine well you believed it to begin with.

Complete simpletons on this forum.

Thanks for confirming that rob Roy guy we all knew it was shite. Just couldn't work out why??? Still can't. Couple of wee fannies!!

200.gif

Archived