I Might Have Guessed

• 3 weeks later...

rangers v celtic section used to be a laugh with magees heartbreakin tales of oppression he had suffered in his life and free phones being chucked at him in ibrox! my old sparrin partner was the cretin that was the 67 we had a 6 page heated debate about who shat themselves in thefergusson.and dicanio fight haha

now its utter pish full of beetroot talking shite

and it was clearly dicanio who shat himself ;-)

rangers v celtic section used to be a laugh with magees heartbreakin tales of oppression he had suffered in his life and free phones being chucked at him in ibrox! my old sparrin partner was the cretin that was the 67 we had a 6 page heated debate about who shat themselves in thefergusson.and dicanio fight haha

now its utter pish full of beetroot talking shite

and it was clearly dicanio who shat himself ;-)

BTW Scotland will still be part of Britain after independence ya fud. It's the UK we'll be splitting from. Britain is a strip of land shared by Scotland, England & Wales. You'll still have your precious Queenie too and unfortunately Ibrox won't be thrown over The Cheviots.

Absolute fanny. :shutup

BTW Scotland will still be part of Britain after independence ya fud. It's the UK we'll be splitting from. Britain is a strip of land shared by Scotland, England & Wales. You'll still have your precious Queenie too and unfortunately Ibrox won't be thrown over The Cheviots.

Absolute fanny. :shutup

aye cheers for the input bud greatly appreciated

salmonds still a fat w**k and independence is not gonna happen cheery by now ! :-)

Not all of Scotland is part of Britain.

Phud.

Obviously referring to the Islands, this also applies to the Islands that are part of England but not part of the land mass of Britain. So fk! I was referring to Forever Blue Fud's avatar proclamation of 'Keep Scotland British'. Frightened you'll have to change your precious fkg flag. Aye that's much more important than good health care, education and a fairer society. Fkg morons.

Obviously referring to the Islands, this also applies to the Islands that are part of England but not part of the land mass of Britain. So fk! I was referring to Forever Blue Fud's avatar proclamation of 'Keep Scotland British'. Frightened you'll have to change your precious fkg flag. Aye that's much more important than good health care, education and a fairer society. Fkg morons.

aye nae bother pal !

why are nationalists always so angry?

I was asked to return to P&B,apparently I was missed ;)

On my return I went into the OF section of the forum to look for an old aquaintance goes by the name of Henrik's Tongue,I thought I would find him with others of his ilk contemplating Celtic's boring meaningless season,I was wrong however...well,it has been a while since we crossed swords after all,I forgot about his obsession and jealousy with all things Rangers.When this memory came back to the forfront of my mind I looked in here for him....and Hey Presto,there he was right in the centre of the Rangers part of the forum...he used to be all green back in his Holy Toalie days,now only his eyes are green,green with envy at the sophistication of us in the Rangers family,HT wants in,he just can't bring himself to admit it yet. :lol:

When I was 12 I went to Dalziel High in Motherwell Our English teacher was Adam McNaughtan of Jeely Piece fame. I remember handing in an essay like yours and, in his comments, he wrote 'NP'. now and then.

I asked him what NP meant. His reply was "Nincompoop"

It took me a decade to realise that NP actually meant, "New Paragraph".

Learn the lesson ;)

When I was 12 I went to Dalziel High in Motherwell Our English teacher was Adam McNaughtan of Jeely Piece fame. I remember handing in an essay like yours and, in his comments, he wrote 'NP'. now and then.

I asked him what NP meant. His reply was "Nincompoop"

It took me a decade to realise that NP actually meant, "New Paragraph".

Learn the lesson ;)

He was my English teacher at Rutherglen Acad. a good man.

You should listen to his album of Glasgow street songs.

• 2 years later...

Archived