I Might Have Guessed

I was asked to return to P&B,apparently I was missed ;)

On my return I went into the OF section of the forum to look for an old aquaintance goes by the name of Henrik's Tongue,I thought I would find him with others of his ilk contemplating Celtic's boring meaningless season,I was wrong however...well,it has been a while since we crossed swords after all,I forgot about his obsession and jealousy with all things Rangers.When this memory came back to the forfront of my mind I looked in here for him....and Hey Presto,there he was right in the centre of the Rangers part of the forum...he used to be all green back in his Holy Toalie days,now only his eyes are green,green with envy at the sophistication of us in the Rangers family,HT wants in,he just can't bring himself to admit it yet. :lol:

I was asked to return to P&B,apparently I was missed ;)

On my return I went into the OF section of the forum to look for an old aquaintance goes by the name of Henrik's Tongue,I thought I would find him with others of his ilk contemplating Celtic's boring meaningless season,I was wrong however...well,it has been a while since we crossed swords after all,I forgot about his obsession and jealousy with all things Rangers.When this memory came back to the forfront of my mind I looked in here for him....and Hey Presto,there he was right in the centre of the Rangers part of the forum...he used to be all green back in his Holy Toalie days,now only his eyes are green,green with envy at the sophistication of us in the Rangers family,HT wants in,he just can't bring himself to admit it yet. :lol:

^^^^ obsessive

We do, When will you do it?

You and your opinions mean nothing to me zero. You might have noticed i generally stay well clear of you and yours on here and in life in general.

I should add the fact you seem so obsessed with me and are going to extraordinary lengths to try and discredit me does make me smile...a little

That's because you are a bigot, racist and scumbag.

I'm not obsessed, I was a member of armchairfans, I have always known what you are, you haven't even got the balls to admit it.

You constantly call me and other posters bigots, I have just showed you up for what you are.

1 question...

Are you the same no8 as posts on armchairfans? easy enough question.

I can confirm he is the same poster.

Some of the stuff he posted was horrific. Liked to tell stories about his faux terrorist mates..he knows everyone apparently. Disliked by many, many people in "real life". Classic internet baw bag

I know he's the same poster, thanks for confirming it, He won't answer the question total scumbag.

He and the sites other Mod, Polski treated it like their own wee gang. Polski was a big massive fat guy who would take the huff if you called him fat, moody big tit. I think it died on its arse because of their behavior.

I find it strange he won't admit to being the same guy, but considering the stuff he used to post he might be embarrassed.

Archived