English Defence League

You've got to wonbeen der what would have happened if it hadn't lee rigby and instead one of the number of Britains Muslim soldiers who the edl/sdl conveniently forget fight for this country. Would they have been so enraged?

I for one don't care. Another sodjer off the streets.....sound. Don't care color/religion.

And , eh, there was an Indian division in the German ww2 forces. They hated Britain hence independence.

I for one don't care. Another sodjer off the streets.....sound. Don't care color/religion.

Drink taken? I hated the Rigby Sheffield/Rangers lovefest and passing the flag round but really? That's a c**t of a post.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Drink taken? I hated the Rigby Sheffield/Rangers lovefest and passing the flag round but really? That's a c**t of a post.

Nope, alarm set for 4 , holiday from Thursday.

If a Scot dies in service to the English queen., feck em. And their pals.

Here's the hat I wear to my MuslimNazi club on Tuesdays. (I made it myself.)

I call PhotoShop. Looks like icing on the top. It's a cake.

It struck me recently the difference in public reaction to when we get a dozen or so Muslims peacefully (if distastefully) protesting at British Army parades, compared to last week when hundreds of white Christians injured over 50 police officers.

More than likely the red fascists ( UAF )

Go for it. Every day is a school day. Im genuinely interested

OK I'm happy to make it simple. What is now The Kirk is entirely separate from The State. Indeed the structure of the Kirk is quite different to that of the CoE as is the history of both churches.

The Kirk doesn't have leaders. This is why the president of the annual congress is called, "The Moderator of The General Assembly of the Church of Scotland" rather than, "The Moderator of The CoS" as a few ignorant journos think.

The two are very different.

The Monarch does have a role but it's a little ambiguous. The Kirk certainly does nothing (formal) to endorse the monarchy but the monarch does have an obligation to uphold uphold the reformed church in Scotland.

Note that I don't, necessarily, agree with this but I'm trying to paint the landscape regarding The Kirck, The Crown and our current settlement.

Why did you hate it Kincardine? I think I'll start nitpicking at your posts for a change.

What? A lovein with a bunch of arseholes passing a flag around? What's not to love!!

And , eh, there was an Indian division in the German ww2 forces. They hated Britain hence independence.

If a Scot dies in service to the English queen., feck em. And their pals.

A couple of thoroughly disgusting posts. Despicable.

OK I'm happy to make it simple. What is now The Kirk is entirely separate from The State. Indeed the structure of the Kirk is quite different to that of the CoE as is the history of both churches.

The Kirk doesn't have leaders. This is why the president of the annual congress is called, "The Moderator of The General Assembly of the Church of Scotland" rather than, "The Moderator of The CoS" as a few ignorant journos think.

The two are very different.

The Monarch does have a role but it's a little ambiguous. The Kirk certainly does nothing (formal) to endorse the monarchy but the monarch does have an obligation to uphold uphold the reformed church in Scotland.

Note that I don't, necessarily, agree with this but I'm trying to paint the landscape regarding The Kirck, The Crown and our current settlement.

So, my understanding , and it may well be wrong, is that the scottish parliament and Scottish judiciary derive their powers from the monarchy. However, in Scotland the monarch has no religious status but is an ordinary member of the CofS.

A couple of thoroughly disgusting posts. Despicable.

Feck you.

A hundred years after bog dwelling tattie munchers threw out your kind, you are shitting it closer to home.

Bun.

Why did you hate it Kincardine? I think I'll start nitpicking at your posts for a change.

Nitpick my posts all you like. I am a dull, literalistic fucker but do have a feisty side. Any contrary views will be welcome.

Why did I hate it? Simply this: It was a young bloke murdered in the streets. The idea that we Bears try and laud it by passing a Lee Rigby banner round is utterly crass. Equally, Wunf saying, " Another sodjer off the streets" is equally pathetic.

Honestly, had Lee Rigby been my son and I'd seen a. the banner about him and b. comment like Wunf's then I'd be raging. Do not use murdered people as political capital.