English Defence League

You've got to wonder what would have happened if it hadn't had been lee rigby and instead one of the number of Britains Muslim soldiers who the edl/sdl conveniently forget fight for this country. Would they have been so enraged?

Funny how things like this barely gets a mention either

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10028635/Muslims-in-shock-after-grandfather-is-killed-on-way-home-from-mosque.html

You've got to wonder what would have happened if it hadn't had been lee rigby and instead one of the number of Britains Muslim soldiers who the edl/sdl conveniently forget fight for this country. Would they have been so enraged?

Funny how things like this barely gets a mention either

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10028635/Muslims-in-shock-after-grandfather-is-killed-on-way-home-from-mosque.html

The thing that I could not get my head around at the time of this was that the guys they arrested for the murder and bombings were Eastern Europeans!

I don't think there's any, but if you had the slightest bit of intelligence you would realise this was a thread about the 'EDL' ( English Defence League )

Why would I? I have my opinions on his religion but it wouldn't effect me in the slightest.

You don't think...

Shall I just go ahead and say you mean No?

Ok, so we have established already we don't have a problem with "no go" areas for white people in Scotland.

Care to share with me any other problems we have been having in Scotland due to islam?

I'm willing to get your next giro cheque by far the majority of racism assaults in this country are committed by white people

Agree or disagree?

Is it not a bit complicated in that whilst the the CofE is the established church in England th church of Scotland was disestablished between the wars.

You are in danger of being bored to f**k! You have 2 choices:

1. Tease BP for his support of The EDL:

2. Listen to me on the political status of The Kirk.

I know which I'd choose!

The thing that I could not get my head around at the time of this was that the guys they arrested for the murder and bombings were Eastern Europeans!

That's a tragic thing. But think of this, on the link it said it could have been a 'racist killing' now when Lee Rigby got murdered it was never reported as a racist killing, why is that?

Edited by ~British Patriot~

sdl/edl are a bunch of fucking morons who have no right to oxygen, especially that thick canute with the 'muslamic ray gun'. People are people. Whether we like it or not, as a race we need to believe in something bigger than ourselves. This of course, takes the form of religion. You ever wonder why they chose Jesus/Yacob to be the poster boy for Christianity? There were plenty prophets about at the same time. This one was the one that seemed to f**k off the most people.

Race or religion, people love to hate. It's in all our natures. Unfortunately, these dense wanks seem to have singled out Islam as the root of all evil.

"All Muslims aren't terrorists. Just so happens that all terrorists are Muslims."

What is conveniently forgotten with the above is that Catholics, Protestants, etc have all had their fair share or terrorists.

Edl/sdl are just a bunch of canutes that need to blame someone for their own misgivings in life.

Don't talk pish. Plenty of people, including me, don't need to believe in something 'bigger'.

And how do you know there were 'plenty of prophets around at that time'? The only 'evidence' is in the form of religious texts, which are utter bullshit. It's widely known that various people in positions of power have rewritten them to suit their own needs or chopped entire sections out, something which I think invalidates every single word contained within them.

Although I do agree with the rest of your post.

Edited by DA Baracus

That's a tragic thing. But think of this, on the link it said it could been a 'racist killing' now when Lee Rigby got murdered it was never reported as a racist killing, why is that?

You tell us, why was that?

You don't think...

Ok, so we have established already we don't have a problem with "no go" areas for white people in Scotland.

Care to share with me any other problems we have been having in Scotland due to islam?

I'm willing to get your next giro cheque by far the majority of racism assaults in this country are committed by white people

Agree or disagree?

You really are a fucking simpleton pal. I've already stated that I wasn't talking about in Scotland nor was I talking about how Islam 'effects' my life. Do you get it now? Or should I break it down even more for you?

I actually work pal, don't mistake me for someone like you.

I don't think there's any, but if you had the slightest bit of intelligence you would realise this was a thread about the 'EDL' ( English Defence League )

Why would I? I have my opinions on his religion but it wouldn't effect me in the slightest.

You don't think...

Agree or disagree?

What about posh white folk? Stick them in niddrie, muirhouse, easterhouse, drumchapel or Dundee and they wouldn't last a second. That's posh folk though.

What about posh white folk? Stick them in niddrie, muirhouse, easterhouse, drumchapel or Dundee and they wouldn't last a second. That's posh folk though.

Yup - and really? Who'd like that? I'll stick to my wee hoose in leafy Bucks. The only estate I want to live in is Balmoral - but I heard they have an existing tenant.

You really are a fucking simpleton pal. I've already stated that I wasn't talking about in Scotland nor was I talking about how Islam 'effects' my life. Do you get it now? Or should I break it down even more for you?

I actually work pal, don't mistake me for someone like you.

Ah, So we have no such problem with Islam in Scotland, and you personally haven't had any problems with it either?

Thanks for clearing that up. So why you so interested in England? Since these things don't happen in Scotland. what makes you think they happen in England.

"I actually work pal"

No need to crack the jokes, trying to have a serious discussion

Don't talk pish. Plenty of people, including me, don't need to believe in something 'bigger'.

And how do you know there were 'plenty of prophets around at that time'? The only 'evidence' is in the form of religious texts, which are utter bullshit. It's widely known that various people in positions of power have rewritten them to suit their own needs or chopped entire sections out, something which I think invalidates every single word contained within them.

I would quite happily put my neck on the line and say that those that don't believe in god (something bigger) will have a few words to say when it comes to the crunch. Diagnosis of disease, family members seriously ill in hospital. I think it's human nature. We just need somewhere else to turn to.That's only my personal opinion though. I'm not religious in anyway shape or form although got myself on the Internet for the shits and giggles.

You're correct about the prophets. Pure speculation on my part driven by a love of the life of Brian.

White folk only do racist murders, because only white folk can be racist b*****ds?

Don't think anyone claims that, but I would say that that a tiny proportion of murder victims killed solely because of their race in Britain are white. The murderers are multicultural though.

I would quite happily put my neck on the line and say that those that don't believe in god (something bigger) will have a few words to say when it comes to the crunch. Diagnosis of disease, family members seriously ill in hospital. I think it's human nature. We just need somewhere else to turn to.That's only my personal opinion though. I'm not religious in anyway shape or form although got myself on the Internet for the shits and giggles.

You're correct about the prophets. Pure speculation on my part driven by a love of the life of Brian.

I'll have to take your word on that since I've luckily never been in that situation.

Life Of Brian is an incredible film, although it does annoy me that people always quote the 'naughty boy' line when there are loads more lines/scenes that are much funnier, including, but not limited to;

- "How should we f**k off oh Lord?"

- Brian being taught grammar by the centurion, then being made to write out the phrase 500 times

- "Are there any men here?"

- "Jehovah!"

- "You are all individuals!"

"We are all individuals"

- "Welease Wodger!"

- "Crucifixtion?" "No, freedom actually" "What?"

- "All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"

It struck me recently the difference in public reaction to when we get a dozen or so Muslims peacefully (if distastefully) protesting at British Army parades, compared to last week when hundreds of white Christians injured over 50 police officers.

Indeed. Good post and a word that the shitebags of the EDL should take note of. If you scroll back a page or two you'll have found that Greyman summed it up well:

"All Muslims aren't terrorists. Just so happens that all terrorists are Muslims."

What is conveniently forgotten with the above is that Catholics, Protestants, etc have all had their fair share or terrorists."

Sensible from both of you