English Defence League

I don't mind it, it's the fact that we are getting force fed it. What is your opinion on certain places in England that are 'no go' areas for white people? Don't you think that is wrong? How would you feel if that was like your City/town/Village whatever, would you be so mellow about it? I think if you live in a Country you should abide by it's laws and not make your own. It's like a Christian going over to a Country that has Sharia Law and building a pub and having lassies walking about in bikinis and stuff, what would the reaction be? They would more than likely get stoned to death for it.

If it is the case that there are no go areas for any type of person that is wrong. I think the best way to deal with that would be to engage with that community in a positive and constructive way and try to build bridges.

In your hypothetical imperialist situation that would be terrible but I would lile to think we hold ourselves to higher standards than "they would do it to us, lets do it to them".

As others have said how does islam or even radical islam impinge on your life nd freedom?

Anyone had a look at the SLD facebook page? :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/SDLInfidels

some pictures

1185364_701846639841224_339640457_n.jpg

534922_695252590500629_1881507027_n.jpg

1098067_701955796496975_2046408144_n.jpg

522685_616696375022918_2074970768_n.jpg

1017188_666554833370405_1913290637_n.jpg

Sorry Aberdeen

On a serious-ish note, I hate the way they use people like Kriss Donald and Lee Rigby to promote racism

60701_602543546438201_2084200934_n.jpg969592_656649434360945_1751491878_n.jpg

I got banned from that FB page, absolute bangers on it who don't understand why they're protesting.

We are a Christian Country.

I wouldn't like to like in a conservative christian country any more than I'd like to live under shariah law. The fact that we are a secular democracy makes it extremely unlikely that we'll ever live under shariah law.

Just take your ignorant islamophobia and f**k off.

Edited by lr19

No we aren't. Why do you think that? We are a secular democracy. You dont seem to know much about the country you claim to be so patriotic about.

Actually we are not. Most of us are secular but constitutionally we're not. Not a good political settlement but it's what we have at the moment.

Some of the comments on that page are horrific

anyone from the westcoast who would like to join us tomorrow, meet inside queen st station at 1130am and let yourself be knowen to one of our members with sdl hoody, it's time to make a stand if you have'nt before, dont do it for yourself, do it for your armed forces, hope to see you all tomorrow, jmc

They really are idiots like BP/AWRA

Where did I actually say it was???

You're trying to argue the EDL case that we should be terrified of some loony fringe Muslim cleric imposing Sharia law on all of us, but your life is not affected by Islam in any way? Again, when is this likely to happen? Should we start preparing for a religious war now, or in 300 years time? Best guess.

If it is the case that there are no go areas for any type of person that is wrong. I think the best way to deal with that would be to engage with that community in a positive and constructive way and try to build bridges.

In your hypothetical imperialist situation that would be terrible but I would lile to think we hold ourselves to higher standards than "they would do it to us, lets do it to them".

As others have said how does islam or even radical islam impinge on your life nd freedom?

It's 100% true, the thing is though they aren't willing to integrate with people outside of their religion. I'm pretty sure there was a documentary on TV about it where people from different races and religions lived together to see how the 'other half' lived. It showed areas that were predominantly Mulsim areas where Christians said they wouldn't dare walk past.

Of course we do, we don't stone people and accept people of every religion and race.

I've already said, where have I said it does? It doesn't yet.

I think I'd take my chances in these places where white people can't go compared to the worst parts of Glasgow where civilization can't go.

Edited by Supras

It's 100% true, the thing is though they aren't willing to integrate with people outside of their religion. I'm pretty sure there was a documentary on TV about it where people from different races and religions lived together to see how the 'other half' lived. It showed areas that were predominantly Mulsim areas where Christians said they wouldn't dare walk past.

Of course we do, we don't stone people and accept people of every religion and race.

I'll ask again. Can you please name me one area within Scotland that is a "no go" area for white people?

So you wouldn't have a problem with the Pope visiting Scotland?

I went to school with a good few muslims, they seemed to integrate just fine.

You've got to wonder what would have happened if it hadn't had been lee rigby and instead one of the number of Britains Muslim soldiers who the edl/sdl conveniently forget fight for this country. Would they have been so enraged?

Actually we are not. Most of us are secular but constitutionally we're not. Not a good political settlement but it's what we have at the moment.

Is it not a bit complicated in that whilst the the CofE is the established church in England th church of Scotland was disestablished between the wars.

I'll ask again. Can you please name me one area within Scotland that is a "no go" area for white people?

So you wouldn't have a problem with the Pope visiting Scotland?

I don't think there's any, but if you had the slightest bit of intelligence you would realise this was a thread about the 'EDL' ( English Defence League )

Why would I? I have my opinions on his religion but it wouldn't affect me in the slightest.

Edited by ~British Patriot~

But you probably don't know any nor do you know how they are. Like I said you get the idiots who are there for the wrong reasons. I personally wouldn't go to a demo, I have my beliefs and opinions on certain political things, but I don't feel the need to go to demos or shit.

Constipated IMHO

Just a wee note for those who think we live in a secular country:

• Most of us are religion-free.
  • Most of us don’t want religion and politics to be intertwined.

However:

• Our Head of State is crowned by The Archbishop of Canterbury.
  • Our HoS has to be Protestant.
  • Our HoS is ‘supreme governor’ of the Church of England.
  • Our upper chamber has bishops of the C of E and The Chief Rabbi of Orthodox Judaism as members simply because they are religious leaders.

I’d never say, “We are a Christian Country” but it’s pretty obvious we are not a secular country, even if most of us are secular.

BTW I am not justifying this settlement. I'm just saying that we have to have an informed view before saying, "We are secular".

Edited for 2 typos.

Edited by The_Kincardine