English Defence League

I'm all for it, the more the merrier. You seem to think immigrants won't have a white skin colour which is quite worrying.

I don't at all, I'm more of a sophisticated man of culture and diversity than you give me credit for.

People born outwith the UK who reside in the country

Im not meaning it in a racist way i was just wanting to establish whether or not people thought there are too many immigrants in the country and can't seem to get an answer without getting tarnished with the racist brush!

Of course you're assuming all non white are not citizens on the UK and you don't get any white immigrants, they're all brown people

People born outwith the UK who reside in the country

Thank you. I am now unsure where the 'white' bit comes in, as the frustrated housewife said to the Jehovah's Witnesses.

57.6% of people in Essex are orange.

That doesn't explain why hundreds of them get off the Belfast ferry at Stranraer every other week. :unsure:

You are a fanny if you think they UAF are commies, they are a bunch of liberal lefties.

Ha ha. Irony alert. Unite Against Freedom are fascist thugs. Just like the EDL.

Or do they only qualify as such when they're white and sport short back and sides ?

Ha ha. Irony alert. Unite Against Freedom are fascist thugs. Just like the EDL.

Or do they only qualify as such when they're white and sport short back and sides ?

i think he means Unite Against Fascism

I think he needs to read some more history to understand the meaning behind fascism.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...
48 minutes ago, 101 said:

Massive bump. But glad to see SYL not being served. 

Mon the workers.

That wee coke-addled nonce being repeatedly rinsed in public can never, ever get boring. Glorious stuff. The fact that he's not even getting served in what appears to be a fairly shite fast food place is even better. Guess those donations are drying up. 

Lovely. 

Love seeing that filthy little beast whinging like f**k about his innumerable grievances and getting the short shrift.

One of these p***ks that thinks every conversation can be turned into a legal gotcha cos he read a book.... No mate, some folk just think you're a w**k

29 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Love seeing that filthy little beast whinging like f**k about his innumerable grievances and getting the short shrift.

One of these p***ks that thinks every conversation can be turned into a legal gotcha cos he read a book.... No mate, some folk just think you're a w**k

The best thing about it is he's pleading discrimination, something I'm sure he's never been guilty of.

29 minutes ago, 101 said:

The best thing about it is he's pleading discrimination, something I'm sure he's never been guilty of.

Hes a class example of what happens when someone lives in an online echo chamber of folk telling him how class he is and how he owns the libs etc.... Thinks hes going to tie folk up in knots with his debating skills, then suddenly someone just tells him hes a p***k and suddenly his wiring is all over the place. All 1s where there should be 0s.

He is also a shining exanple of "cocaine is a hell of a drug".