English Defence League

I wrote a bit on this at the time... http://flyingrodent.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/cashin-in.html

The short version is that, when almost every news outlet in the country reports on a story while simultaneously shouting about how they won't be silenced by the PC Brigade, in papers that sell millions of copies every day, you should smell a rat.

The Rochdale case got ten times as much coverage as the one the year before in Edinburgh. Did the PC Brigade just do a better job north of the border?

Or do we think that maybe, just maybe, the hacks were indulging in a bit of grandstanding so that gullible readers would believe they were being terribly brave by covering a story that every paper in the country was reporting, without any interference at all, in the UK's top selling publications?

not doing yourself a favour there Rodent re. anonymity....maybe you dont care?..discuss.

Edited by TONTROOPER

Too many muslims. Such a threatening religion . Seikhs an buddhists have integrated fine. Feck islam

Are you taking the mick? If not f**k off.

I knew loads of Muslim kids growing up and they had all integrated fine. My pal Zein doesn't want Christmas to be banned, he doesn't plan Jihad attacks and he doesn't try and convert infidels. How is it threatening to you?

I don't worry my wee arse about anyone. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you.

Lately I've been called a "coward" and a feckin "traitor" because I'm voting No in the Indyref. What a way to win people over !!

I don't worry my wee arse about anyone. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you.

Lately I've been called a "coward" and a feckin "traitor" because I'm voting No in the Indyref. What a way to win people over !!

Whose funeral was this at?

• 2 months later...

...going over there and stealing all their jobs...

Jobs? In Spain?

Mwaaaaaaah.

I suspect they're old retired racists muttering about dagoes into their cerveza.

Spanish jobs? With an unemployment rate of 25%