English Defence League

The EDL are sound. They're obviously a very serious political party and I have the utmost respect for that. They're just ordinary, working-class guys standing up for their country and their culture in the face of an impotent government who are powerless to stop rampant Islamism. The EDL are the last line of defence between British society and a Sharia dictatorship.

BP I'm with you.the islamification of this country is frightening these c***s want to shariah law us and on you tube is the proof.too soft on these so called preachers who preach hate against our country yet take our benefits and free health service.fucking using c***s.you liberal softies who deny this is happening should open your eyes.its like a slow invasion-they will eventually take over.look at some of English cities-no go areas for white BRITISH people.videos on youtube showing Islamic youths enforcing sharia law on innocent British people.deniers= appologist cowards

Preach, brother! Amen!

I just caught the tail end of a movie called "Step Up: 2 the Streets" where a bunch of suburban white kids teach black, hispanic and asian kids what being "street" means and then beat them in a dance off in the ethnic 'hood.

That's basically what I imagine being in the EDL to be like, street dancing their way to a pure aryan Britain.

:lol: Yes, Northern Ireland is a great example to follow

(EDL) English Defence League Northern Ireland is by far and I mean by far the most patriotic place in Great Britain, If we replicated this by even quarter no one could touch us, Come on England fucking wake up! Put your flags up and when someone says their offended take your flag down and ram it straight down their throat, No Surrender Ever!

:lol: Yes, Northern Ireland is a great example to follow

(EDL) English Defence League Northern Ireland is by far and I mean by far the most patriotic place in Great Britain, If we replicated this by even quarter no one could touch us, Come on England fucking wake up! Put your flags up and when someone says their offended take your flag down and ram it straight down their throat, No Surrender Ever!

:lol::lol::lol:

Why don't we just have running battles in the street and bombs everywhere etc?

Edited by hoopy1967

Throughout my young tender British life, I've had to constantly witness the likes of Timothy McVeigh, Anders Breivik, Beate Zschape, the guy who tried to kill Gabrielle Gifford, that Batman shooter guy etc being right terroristy wee white b*****ds.

I'm sick of it. About time we start standing up against the white man. OPEN YOUR EYES B4 IT'S TOO LATE.

The EDL are sound. They're obviously a very serious political party and I have the utmost respect for that. They're just ordinary, working-class guys standing up for their country and their culture in the face of an impotent government who are powerless to stop rampant Islamism. The EDL are the last line of defence between British society and a Sharia dictatorship.

Are there not already some people standing up for their country (and culture?) in the face of an impotent government powerless to stop a rampant European parliament?

Why not let the EU save the UK from a Sharia dictatorship? Let the two of them fight it out for control of the UK since the UK government is impotent and powerless to stop either of them anyway.

Always been a fan of your work wunfellaff but to say our brave soldiers deserved getting killed really pissed me off.explain your comments or loose me as a fan

The post you quoted was in response to tyniness or however it is spelt. He comes across a the typical hearts bun that I have known and loved for 30 odd years.

Re your q though, I would need you to define "our" , "brave" and even "soldiers" .

The post you quoted was in response to tyniness or however it is spelt. He comes across a the typical hearts bun that I have known and loved for 30 odd years.

Re your q though, I would need you to define "our" , "brave" and even "soldiers" .

Why, because unlike you I find it deplorable to celebrate the death of someone just because they're a soldier?

Why, because unlike you I find it deplorable to celebrate the death of someone just because they're a soldier?

An English soldier. A soldier loyal to a foreign queen. Nae skin off my nostrils.

And "if" it had been a Scot that had took her shilling, that's his lifestyle choice isn't it ? It would've been on his own families conscience for bringing him up with those views that cost him his life.

An English soldier. A soldier loyal to a foreign queen. Nae skin off my nostrils.

It's not though - you would celebrate this. That's what makes you the way you are..

And "if" it had been a Scot that had took her shilling, that's his lifestyle choice isn't it ? It would've been on his own families conscience for bringing him up with those views that cost him his life.

Do people really believe shite like this? Not wunfellaff, I mean real people. The opinions of a homeless alcoholic are not really concerning, these are after all the kinds of people that you see in town centres up and down Britain arguing with the pigeons and talking to themselves. More to be pitied than hated.

Do people really believe shite like this? Not wunfellaff, I mean real people. The opinions of a homeless alcoholic are not really concerning, these are after all the kinds of people that you see in town centres up and down Britain arguing with the pigeons and talking to themselves. More to be pitied than hated.

Your as entitled to your opinion as am I.

Which part do you disagree with ? The Scot taking her shilling at a guess. Remember under international law they should be treated as mercenaries, if a deal on the Empires behalf hadn't been made.