English Defence League

They are fucking scum. Had a wee run in with them in Aberdeen. A few of their obsessed members shared photos of me all over the internet. Total cretinous scum who should have bars of soap thrown at them to eliminate the stench those c***s leave. :lol:

I suspect that the empty Irn Bru cans in my room that I can't be bothered clearing away have a greater collective IQ than all the members of the SDL put together. You could add the EDL to that figure and the cans would still come out on top.

I think you will find some of them genuinely believe in what they are doing and are doing it for no other reason than they perceive it to be best for their country and frankly as long as you aren't looking to hurt anyone you are perfectly entitled to your opinion. Where the problem lies with them is the vast numbers of violent racist thugs that show up to the protests. Perfectly happy for the far-right or the far-left to have their opinions heard though, they will always be minorities but will ensure the country doesn't go too far in one direction.

Also agree that the SDL is basically the EDL's name when they're in Scotland. I just don't see the racism problems in Scotland that England has.

I think you will find some of them genuinely believe in what they are doing and are doing it for no other reason than they perceive it to be best for their country and frankly as long as you aren't looking to hurt anyone you are perfectly entitled to your opinion. Where the problem lies with them is the vast numbers of violent racist thugs that show up to the protests. Perfectly happy for the far-right or the far-left to have their opinions heard though, they will always be minorities but will ensure the country doesn't go too far in one direction.

Also agree that the SDL is basically the EDL's name when they're in Scotland. I just don't see the racism problems in Scotland that England has.

This post suggests that you are a EDL/SDL sympathizer.

This post suggests that you are a EDL/SDL sympathizer.

:lol:

I'm perfectly happy for them to have their opinions heard as long as they don't insight violence or hatred and they don't march through places with a large muslim population. I don't think we can prevent them having a voice because we disagree with them.

As for the far-right I believe there is a large number of people who are simply misguided. 'Foreigners coming and taking all our jobs' type stuff. I think those people genuinely feel that way. Our country has been enhanced by the cultures that have been brought here over the years, and those cultures in many ways are integrated with our culture and like I said there is no big racism problem in Scotland so I do wish the EDL would keep their marches away from Scotland.

The rest of the people involved in EDL type organisations are just vile creatures looking for a vile cause to latch on to.

As for their fascination with Islam, I'm pretty certain I know more about Islam than the lot of them put together, and I know facts about Islam rather than the myths.