Football Manager 2014

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for this. You lot pre-ordering on Steam to get it 2 weeks early as well?

I'll probably get it on Amazon even if it isn't cheaper. They send you a code I think beforehand so you can get the beat version though :D

SI should not be wasting time creating cheats for people in order to make a little bit of cash off shite/recreational players, they should be putting all resources to improving the game and making it as realistic as possible for the hardcore players.

A real-time editor is for the hardcore fan. Your average player never touches the editor, real-time or otherwise. I certainly won't be getting the add-on and it will affect me this much: not at all.

A real-time editor is for the hardcore fan. Your average player never touches the editor, real-time or otherwise. I certainly won't be getting the add-on and it will affect me this much: not at all.

Honestly not sure if you are serious.

Honestly not sure if you are serious.

I can see Swampy's point a bit. Some hardcore players will use the real-time editor to tweak their game in non-cheating-b*****d ways. I considered buying the unofficial one this year to change the name of my new stadium because it was shit. However, it will also be very popular amongst the absolute casual players, to give themselves billions and cheat their way to glory. Two-way street.

Also depends how easy it is to use I suppose - the editor still seems beyond some of the ones that just want to cheat.

right so it should be available October 17th?

They say "around 2 weeks", so should be around then. I think they said it would be available just after midnight on the Thursday, which would indeed be the 17th, so that people get it for the weekend.

Wasn't going to bother with this one, as many of the new features seem just a bit cosmetic, and having got LFCMarshall's splendid season update for FM13, thought that would do me.

Until I saw Miles' video blog for the revamped FM Classic part of the game. I want this now.

I really liked FMC on 13, but the restriction of only being able to choose three leagues was off-putting. You'll now be able to choose as many leagues as you want up to a maximum of 50,000 players. Which is nice.

I'm considering getting it for my phone but never owned the game before so not sure if it is worth buying. Anyone know how much it'll be?

About £30 on laptop, £5 - £9 on phone, depending on phone

Archived