Football Manager 2014

Lyle Lanley

Just been looking at screenshots, and got very moist indeed

Anyway, another new feature is being able to apply for work permits for players without having to offer them a new contract

Will that even matter in Scotland?

SFA always reject work permits on my game.

Seething.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll no doubt pre-order so I can get it a few weeks early like last year, but I'm not as excited about 14 as I was about 13. The new features will go either way - some will be amazing, and some will bug the game horribly. It'll be another massive time sink though, as it always is.

Oh and an official real time save game editor has been all but confirmed - I'm betting on a massive amount of seethe when it turns out it doesn't work come release day.

Oh and an official real time save game editor has been all but confirmed - I'm betting on a massive amount of seethe when it turns out it doesn't work come release day.

I don't have a fucking clue what an Official real time save game editor is. Any help?

I don't have a fucking clue what an Official real time save game editor is. Any help?

It's like the editor but you don't have to start a new game. You can edit things like finances, kits, players etc in game and the game will automatically change it

It's like the editor but you don't have to start a new game. You can edit things like finances, kits, players etc in game and the game will automatically change it

Cheers bud :thumsup2

So when i'm struggling with Hibs in my first season. I can give myself a huge transfer budget to get better players in.

Pleasing

tumblr_liqhy2jONB1qdh2hho1_400-1.gif.jpe

Seemingly you can ask a player to sack his agent, you can request to play European games at a bigger stadium if yours is too small and this Real Time Editor is not a free inclusion. You have to pay extra to get it

Chancing b*****ds!

seething.gif

Over on the official forums, it seems people are massively in favour of it being paid for. The main reason seems to be "well they need to cover their costs". They're a fucking developer, it's their job to develop new features which will have costs covered by increased costs.

But the fact remains that by SI tradition, it'll be an absolute mess until at least FM15.

SI should not be wasting time creating cheats for people in order to make a little bit of cash off shite/recreational players, they should be putting all resources to improving the game and making it as realistic as possible for the hardcore players.

SI should not be wasting time creating cheats for people in order to make a little bit of cash off shite/recreational players, they should be putting all resources to improving the game and making it as realistic as possible for the hardcore players.

They have a cheek to start charging people to have certain features when FM13 is unplayable!

Could well be the first fm/champ man in years that I won't get.

Hardly played 13. Could be that I've been good on the rest of the editions for the last 10 years but shite on this one but I hate the match engine. No matter what tactics I use, players shoot from absolutely everywhere (as do opponents). Unless the matches are vastly more realistic, I'll be dingying it :(

Could well be the first fm/champ man in years that I won't get.

Hardly played 13. Could be that I've been good on the rest of the editions for the last 10 years but shite on this one but I hate the match engine. No matter what tactics I use, players shoot from absolutely everywhere (as do opponents). Unless the matches are vastly more realistic, I'll be dingying it :(

The match engine is woeful in 13.

There's pretty much been scripting going on as well.

I haven't played it since one of my players had 'seems confused' in his wee thing after my pre-match team talk and he missed 3 first half penalties :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FFP rules might make this more interesting for those who go Man City and spend £300m in the first Summer. And you'll now have a separate budget for staff and players

Having a separate budget is a great feature to introduce. Cause I've never really done the whole staff thing, just go with the same guys all the time. Meant my youth players were never that good. :lol:

Means I'll be able to play about with it a bit new I guess. If I get it. Too much work riding on whether or not this is bought. :o

Archived