Football Manager 2014

Lyle Lanley

f**k up, Holt and Walker just got injured. Holt will be back within 8-10 days but Walker's out for 3-4 months. :(

I got sacked in the second season in Jan and he was injured for all but 15 games in that period

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In pre-season with Ayr. It's approaching the end of June and I have arranged no pre-season friendlies as I currently have a squad of 6 players. Finding suitable players is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.

Any tips?

Currently sorting out the data for the next patch, so are there are data errors (not subjective ones like "I think X should be rated higher") like incorrect positions, people missing from clubs (mostly non players I would think) or club information wrong that needs sorted?

Currently sorting out the data for the next patch, so are there are data errors (not subjective ones like "I think X should be rated higher") like incorrect positions, people missing from clubs (mostly non players I would think) or club information wrong that needs sorted?

Just a minor thing but I noted that Jamie Reid has 1 game 0 goals for the dees where it should be 1 and 1 in 11/12 8)

Charis Mavrias, Abdel Barrada and Luka Djordevic (sp?) - took my Middlesborough team to 8th in the 2020-21 season. We were 14th, but won 7 or the last 8 games to just miss out on Europe.

Scored more goals than any other team in the league, but only kept 3 clean sheets all season. Conceded more than all but 3 teams.

George Bowerman seems to feature in our squad in most peoples transfer patches, despite never actually signing for us. It would also be nice if Wotherspoon had the ability to play on the left side and centrally aswell, as hes featured regularly in both those positions this season

For Clyde: Michael Oliver never signed on this season and Director "Gary Ballatyne" is actually "Gary Ballantyne". That's about it bar signings/releases during the season.

Finished second in my third season in the SPL with Dunfermline, never really in any danger of winning the title but I was comfortably better than the rest, got to the knockout stages of the Uefa cup aswell which was nice.

Managed to beat Zenit and Napoli to reach the group stages of the champions league, absolutely loaded!

post-13347-188793_thumb.png

Also when you activate the Highland and Lowland leagues, the play-off system isn't right, or atleast not on my save.

one good player for me in my save with Killie is Apostos Vellios on loan from everton he has scored 16 goals in 22 apperances i set him to target man and he is quality everton will pay most of his wages and no fee is involved great little player

Also Shane Duffy can do a good job in defence if you are struggling there

Waiting till the end of the transfer window IRL before starting a new game. Hopefully Hibs make a few signings before then

Keep trying to get Marc McNulty from Livi but they keep asking for nearly a million for him

RED SEATS AT FORTHBANK!! :angry: :angry:

:P

Archived