Football Manager 2014

Lyle Lanley

Has the lewandowski to bayern transfer been arranged in real life?

Na, think they've jumped the gun a bit there.

Second season with Valencia has been tough. Really tight between 2nd and 7th.

Got knocked out of the Champions League in the groups but into the Europa League Quarters. Trailing 3-1 to OM on aggregate though. Got a Copa Del Rey Final against Real as well.

Beaten them and Barca a couple of times but they've just blown me away in the last couple of games. Going to be a few seasons of improvement before I can mount a challenge.

Managed to get Martin Montoya off Barca though and got Lewis Holtby coming in the summer. Sergio Canales has progressed back to his Racing Santander form over the last season, got something like 15 assists in February which is pleasing.

Also got Aleksandar Mitrovic from Anderlecht. Sign him if you can. Got good stats for everything at 19 and becomes genuinely world class after a few seasons at the top level.

Thoroughly enjoying this after being disappointed by 13.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The teams were rated with the idea that anyone could realistically finish 2-12 if they have a good season (but with St. Mirren/Partick at the bottom of the pile and ICT at the top), but with Celtic more than 16 points ahead on average from the rest, they would always win the league.

And I'm not kidding here, they finished top in every single one of the hundreds of tests I ran!

Not being funny but Hearts have a worse squad than both St Mirren and Partick. In the majority of games they seem to be out of the bottom two by Christmas

Was Super Tommy doing the Dundee updates this year? Can't have been, surely? First time in a long time that Dundee's player ratings are way off. It looks like someone has just randomised our team.

My queens team in February in second season.

Craig Gordon

Craig Reid

Mark Durnan

Andy Dowie

Kevin Holt

Ryan Thomson (Dunfermline)

Stephen McKenna

Danny Carmichael

Stephen Dobbie

Paddy McCourt

Steven Doris

Got a massive squad with Kane Hemmings, Kevin Luckesson, Michael Paton, Iain Russell, Chris Mitchell, Chris Higgins, Gavin Reilly, Iain Turner, Callum Antell, Faud Bachirou and Joe Chalmers battling it out for the subs bench.

Five points behind The Rangers and four ahead of hearts, hearts are 14 ahead of Hamilton so play off place is secured. Finished 2nd last year and lost to St Johnstone 6-2 on agg after beating Hamilton 1-0 on agg. Lost in semis of League cup to Dundee utd in first season so a good start to my career. The board backed me with signing Dobbie and McCourt in January and got a few more coming in July.

Got approached by Bradford not sure if anyone else has been approached yet but I like the new format of the interview. Makes the game so much better, although the Bradford chairman hasn't got back to me I tried to be a p***k and disagree with everything. I am being short listed for every SPL job that has come up. The media love me including a journalist claiming it won't be long before I am managing at the top.

Loving fm14 hope I can play my safe on full game or the cat is getting it.

Not being funny but Hearts have a worse squad than both St Mirren and Partick. In the majority of games they seem to be out of the bottom two by Christmas

It varies. In lots of tests, Hearts have been relegated for me.

The problem could be the potentials of the players. If a guy has a -6 for example, his Potential could range from anywhere from 90-120. And it's random. If these young kids are playing, a long established niggle with FM is players can fulfil their potential too quickly.

Just finished my second season with queens, missed out on promotion again after finishing second. The rangers walked it in the end after I drew 3 out my last 6 and then carried that into the play off losing to hearts 3-1 on agg. Board told me I had to drastically cut my cloth for next season and reduce the wage bill by £4k a week. Dan Carmichael went for £45k and Ryan Thomson went for £30k, Greig Stewart £9k and Peter Leven for £1.6k (he was on a grand a week).

Have brought in 5 players all on between £500-£800 a week. Chris Turner from Dumbarton who always scored against me and has some impressive stats and Stephen Husband from Dunfermline who I signed in January. Decided centre back needed a big signing so I managed to get Miles Addison ex Derby who only wanted £650 a week and his stats are night and day to Dowie and Durnan. Got Lewis Vaughan on loan from Hibs straight after they signed him from Raith for £65k and brought in a young Cm from Falkirk on loan just to boost my squad to 21 players. Played the first few games of third season drew Annan away in the League cup and Ayr in the Challenge and won them both 4-1 and 5-2 with Dobbie and Paton scoring 3 each over the two games. Start the league campaign with away to Morton (4-2 loss) and then Raith home who have just signed Gavin Reilly on a free transfer so think we know what's coming.

It varies. In lots of tests, Hearts have been relegated for me.

The problem could be the potentials of the players. If a guy has a -6 for example, his Potential could range from anywhere from 90-120. And it's random. If these young kids are playing, a long established niggle with FM is players can fulfil their potential too quickly.

Why is lewandowski joining bayern in the game?

small typo error I noticed although it was quite funny. Apparently one of my players picked out a beautiful 450 yard pass earlier.

I was offered a free agent who has scored 255 goals in 8 games last season.

I believe he was quoted as saying he had agreed the move and then said he was misquoted.

As such it'll be removed for the release of the game.

Another thing is when i am searching for players and i scroll down. If i then view a player and then click back the it has went back to the top of the search and i have to scroll down again.

Just got told Hearts were the biggest "overachievers" as they finished 10th. Three places above their expected finish of 13th :lol:

I got promoted from the French third tier to the second as champions in my first season with Strasbourg.

However the step up to Ligue 2 has been difficult and I've shipped seven goals in my first two matches against Ligue 2 opposition [1 league game and a League Cup tie]

Drew 1-1 with Auxerre there, hope I can kick on now.

I signed Wellington Paulista on a free at the tail end of my first season but i can't play him.. his agent owns 75% of him. :huh:

How do i go about correcting this ?

You've got to buy the 75% of him off the agent

Archived