Dalbeattie Star v Threave Rovers

Ross O'Neri

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dalbeatties next 2 games could make or break their season.

Your right their squad this season is very strong but I can't see where they will now find players to improve them and if anything they'll probs lose a few and Threave will close the gap

Just my opinion tho

Dalbeatties next 2 games could make or break their season.

Your right their squad this season is very strong but I can't see where they will now find players to improve them and if anything they'll probs lose a few and Threave will close the gap

Just my opinion tho

ha ha, steady! We are not even half way through the season yet!! And find players they will, that's why your not a manager!

ha ha, steady! We are not even half way through the season yet!! And find players they will, that's why your not a manager!

I meant that in a positive way, if they won there next 2 LL games against there closest 2 rivals I'm sure they will be then seen as title favs??

just so the facts are right cheeky!! Skin widened the pitch not the other way round! Also dalbeattie were in the east league where as threave in the south, so when threave played dalbeattie it was there second string, other than one occasion in a cup game when they played skins east team and dalbeattie hammered them 5.1 as I recall!!! Also at that time threave were offering skin twice the money he was getting at star. So in future cheeky, do your research first before opening your cheeky mouth.

Why don't you check your facts .The width of the pitch was reduced in size. You get your facts right before you go off half Jaked.

• 9 months later...

Archived