Ryder Cup 2014

Jamie_B

Buzzing for Sunday now. Heading up on the train from Central. Just going on my lonesome as none of my friends got Sunday tickets in the ballot.

Does any one know what time the singles start on Sunday assuming it all goes to schedule?

First match for the Singles start at 11:36 followed by a match every 12 minutes until the last match starts at 13:48.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day off today and I planned an early night to be fresh for a day in my pants on the sofa but the Ryder Cup channel is a touch on the moreish side so I didn't turn in 'til the back of 1 this morning. Still absolutely buzzing for this which is easily my favourite sporting event.

Looking at this morning's pairings I can actually see the US taking a lead into the afternoon 2.5 to 1.5. I'm also going to guess that Poulter will struggle this week.

Edit - wtf was that from Webb Simpson? That tee shot has barely gone 150 yards!!!!

Day off today and I planned an early night to be fresh for a day in my pants on the sofa but the Ryder Cup channel is a touch on the moreish side so I didn't turn in 'til the back of 1 this morning. Still absolutely buzzing for this which is easily my favourite sporting event.

Looking at this morning's pairings I can actually see the US taking a lead into the afternoon 2.5 to 1.5. I'm also going to guess that Poulter will struggle this week.

Edit - wtf was that from Webb Simpson? That tee shot has barely gone 150 yards!!!!

No negative vibes on here! Begone with you. 3-1 Europe this morning.

I think Gallagher and poulter will be having the afternoon off....

Agreed. Neither playing particularly well. Very disappointing from "Mr Ryder Cup" but had a feeling he was in for a bad day as soon as he missed the put on the first.

Would take 2-2 from here.

Rose/Stenson have won. Gallacher/Poulter have lost.

Crucial games are McIlroy/Garcia and Kaymer/Bjorn.

That's Rory and Sergio two down, and Kaymer and Bjorn one up. We really want one point from either of those two games.

The pairing of Poulter with a rookie was clearly a mistake. Should have been Westwood with either Poulter or Gallacher.

Archived