Ryder Cup 2014

Jamie_B

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The USA go 2-0 up in the fucking-awful-knitted-by-granny jumper stakes.

Had thought that yesterday. It's as if the Americans have released a children's range and the players are trying to promote it. The European kit has looked pretty smart so far, although I suppose I'm biased.

Intriguing morning so far, bottom two European matches started well but have faded a bit while Rose and Stenson have pulled it back in the top game.

Had thought that yesterday. It's as if the Americans have released a children's range and the players are trying to promote it. The European kit has looked pretty smart so far, although I suppose I'm biased.

Intriguing morning so far, bottom two European matches started well but have faded a bit while Rose and Stenson have pulled it back in the top game.

The American kit always looks awful. Remember the horrendous waterproofs (which weren't) at Celtic Manor, or the shirts with all the pictures on them at Brookline?

The American kit always looks awful. Remember the horrendous waterproofs (which weren't) at Celtic Manor, or the shirts with all the pictures on them at Brookline?

The waterproofs were apparently fine until they decided they were the Harlem Globetrotters and stitched each players name into the back!

Rose is a putting machine this morning but sadly Bubba is too.

Slipped away to the Americans a bit - bottom game particularly. Doubt we'll see Poulter this afternoon and the Westwood/Davidson partnership will probably be benched too.

The only question about Rose and Stenson is whether or not they are physically and mentally fit to play all five games.

Archived