Ryder Cup 2014

Jamie_B

He was regularly hitting 400+ yard drives at a practice range in America this month. The tee area was 30 yards into a 298 yard range, and it had a 90 foot net at the end, he cleared both easily, and the ball ended up on a road :lol: He was also hitting 370+ with a three wood.

Terrifying to think he could easily put in three on the 618 yard, par 5, 9th hole

He's not even a big guy. Same with Rickie Fowler - saw him for the first time today and he is quite small and slim looking, but knocks the ball right out there. Just shows it's all about timing and technique. I'm sure I'll remember that next time I'm on the course! :(

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Match One: Bubba Watson & Webb Simpson V Justin Rose & Henrik Stenson

Match Two: Rickie Fowler & Jimmy Walker V Thomas Bjorn & Martin Kaymer

Match Three: Jordan Spieth & Patrick Reed V Stephen Gallacher & Ian Poulter

Match Four: Phil Mickelson & Keegan Bradley V Sergio Garcia & Rory McIlroy

I'd take the tickets off your hands! :angel

Ha, unfortunately they have found a new home.

Had I been able to go, it would have been pretty ridiculous getting there. I would have needed to collect them in Auchterarder, then drive back to Perth to get on the park and ride.

You can't just stroll up with your tickets, even if you're a local resident. If you live in Auchterarder, you need to get a shuttle bus up from the high street. Even then, if you can't prove you're a resident, they won't take you.

Match One: Bubba Watson & Webb Simpson V Justin Rose & Henrik Stenson

Match Two: Rickie Fowler & Jimmy Walker V Thomas Bjorn & Martin Kaymer

Match Three: Jordan Spieth & Patrick Reed V Stephen Gallacher & Ian Poulter

Match Four: Phil Mickelson & Keegan Bradley V Sergio Garcia & Rory McIlroy

All 4 look like they could be very good matches, must admit I like Watson's idea of getting your rookies out ASAP. Watson has already said that his 4 players sitting out the morning will definitely be playing in the afternoon.

Archived