The Wolf of Wall Street

Frankie S

• 9 months later...

Got this on DVD last night. Absolutely brilliant. Best film I've seen in ages. Deeply amusing (the aforementioned scene with the Lemmons had me in tears almost). Great performances all around as well. How DiCaprio never won an Oscar for that I'll never know!

Really is an excellant film that I believe will be classed amongst the greats of this decade...

Di Caprio is fantastic and the Duchess is an exceptional talent, not in an acting sense mind you!!

Sttteeeevee Madden.Womans shooeess. My favourite part of the film is 1 minute later and he's firing into his future wife. Donnie :lol::lol::lol: .

Brilliant film. There aren't that many LOL moments in it but I just love it. I think its more the casting than anything else. Jonah Hill looks ridiculous and Di Caprio plays a good drugged up slime ball.

• 1 month later...

Given more time to think about it and repeat viewings, I'm still firmly of the belief that it's Scorsese's best movie, and as a result, one of the all time great movies. Just a remarkable movie in pretty much any way you want to look at it.

Archived