4. Prison hell hole

5. Corrupt Peruvian Justice System

6. Pleads to serve time in UK prison

Add

Squalid conditions,

Forced Confessions,

Oh and there just has to be cockroaches too,

why are there always cockroaches?

I can assure you if I had been stupid enough to do something meaning I was banged up in some horrible pokey foreign jail, cockroaches would be the least of my worries,

Good source of protein too ;)

A statement published on the National Police of Peru's website on Wednesday said the two women were alleged to have been acting as "drug mules".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-23654673

Edit:

According to the Telegraph story below, the two young woman's disappearance prompted a massive online appeal:

http://www.telegraph...ng-cocaine.html

She looks a young Boy George!

Michaella-McCollum_2640603b.jpg

BoyGeorge.jpg

unbelievable stupidity but when you're that age and living it up you think you're invincible.

they've obviously been partying for a while and people have pretended to be their friends and convinced them it's a piece of piss to smuggle kilos of coke.

Extremely unlikely these two were set up as a diversion tactic considering the quantities reported being exported from Peru.

Probably more a case of them not following instructions and instead of packing it into condoms to be swallowed they thought it would be undetectable emptying some Peruvian coffee jars instead.

No doubt these girls are total party loving air heads and will pay for their stupidity by spending a few years in some shitty sweaty prison. Their lives are over as I doubt the authorities will want to be seen as taking a soft approach with them.

Anyone have any idea how money condoms it would take to swallow that amount?

If you've got a bag with 6keys of marching powder then you know it's there,if youre stupid enough that you don't then you don't deserve to live. These girls will play on the 'we're two white British girls let us go' I say let them rot! I refuse to believe that they were coerced, living abroad they could have sought consular help, not even the most organised Spanish crime gang could have made any form of realistic threat against these girls families etc so a runner to the embassy and jobs a good un! Let them do the time! Daft bints.

Don't deserve to live? For fucksake!

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Obviously got involved with the wrong crowd in Ibiza and trying to act like a hero for a 20-30 grand pay off.

One of my mates worked with her in SSE says she was a sound lassy and was shocked by this. The most annoying thing is the people writing on her Facebook page saying they are thinking of her. Feel more sorry for the family if anything.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

If you've got a bag with 6keys of marching powder then you know it's there,if youre stupid enough that you don't then you don't deserve to live. These girls will play on the 'we're two white British girls let us go' I say let them rot! I refuse to believe that they were coerced, living abroad they could have sought consular help, not even the most organised Spanish crime gang could have made any form of realistic threat against these girls families etc so a runner to the embassy and jobs a good un! Let them do the time! Daft bints.

Just lucky they weren't Brazilian electricians, eh officer?

I think your taking what i said out of context, i meant that if they didn't know the drugs were in their suitcase that they are too stupid to function and shouldnt be alive, im not calling for anyone to die just making the point that theres no way they could have possibly not known. However they are lucky its peru and not indonesia or another SE asian country or they probably would be risking their lives.

That attempted explanation isn't any better. It comes as absolutely no surprise to me that a police officer harbours extreme views.

Shut up pete, i have no extreme views, other than the fact that these girls are completely complicit with what they did and deserve to be punished fully within Peruvian laws. I don't know what you work as but im pretty sure if i did i could throw a whole lot of anecdotes your way! My point stands, if any defence arises that these girls had no idea they were in peru to transport drugs etc then they are quite simply the stupidest people who have ever existed. If they claim they were forced into it etc this is also stupid, they are seasonal workers in spain and simply could have left. Unless the reports are significantly wrong then these girls tried to transport a serious quantity of drugs and deserve to be treated as hardened criminals. I don't see whats extreme about that but i'll leave it to you.

In case you missed it, your "extreme" comments were that the guilty (which you've assumed these people are) deserve to die. You then revised this to "the stupid deserve to die" by way of trying to appear less bloodthirsty. The fact that you're also a member of a brotherhood who delight in (oftentimes literally) brutalising the underclasses whilst wagging your collective tail for your rich masters means that such views are expected of you and you didn't disappoint.

Lets get one thing straight here i'm not an advocate of the death penalty, im making the point that these girls if they didn't know about the drugs then are too stupid to live in terms that they basically can't function, im not calling for anyone to die. Your baiting is tiresome. Am i assuming they are guilty? yes damn right, they're is no other possible explanation or outcome. A brotherhood who delight in brutalising the underclasses? I would love to know what act of brutality i have committed. What do you work as pete? im really interested.

I work as a baton wielding hired thug on behalf of the ruling wealthy minority.

Oh, no, wait...

Extremely unlikely these two were set up as a diversion tactic considering the quantities reported being exported from Peru.

Probably more a case of them not following instructions and instead of packing it into condoms to be swallowed they thought it would be undetectable emptying some Peruvian coffee jars instead.

No doubt these girls are total party loving air heads and will pay for their stupidity by spending a few years in some shitty sweaty prison. Their lives are over as I doubt the authorities will want to be seen as taking a soft approach with them.

Anyone have any idea how money condoms it would take to swallow that amount?

swallowing five kilos of anything would kill most people.

I had a quick look around. Could only find stats that rectal insertion, a normal 'untrained' bumhole could fit 0.67kg.

Bumhole is a fantastic word. Bumhole.

Interesting, but that's different. Rather than going in up the ass into the anal cavity the condoms are swallowed and will be exiting.

dastardly77="T_S_A_R" post="7618632" timestamp="1376303161"]

How about 2.5 if its between two of them?

That would half kill them, I would imagine.